30

Adams P.O.V

I woke up at 3 in the morning by my phone ringing. Once I checked who it was I instantly answered.

"Hello is this Elise?" I said hastily.

"Yes am I speaking to Mr Adam Valentino right now?" I heard a women's voice through the phone. I sighed in relief. She finally contacted me back.

"Yes, yes you are thank God you replied I'm in need of your help..."

~

Amelia's P.O.V

(In the morning)

"WAKE UP BITCH"

Is what I heard before getting splashed with Ice cold water.

I gasped and sat up looking around in fear whilst shivering. That fear soon turned into anger and annoyance when Liam's goofy smile came into view.

"What the actual fuck was the point of that you little bitch" I said glaring at him.

"Well I needed to give you something but you weren't waking up so I resorted to cold water" he said shrugging sitting down next to me.

I rolled my eyes at his explanation but looked at him confusedly.

"What do you mean? What do you need to give me" I said looking at the box in his hand.

"Well your my bestfriend and I wanted to get you something sooo I went shopping and found a ring to symbolise our friendship" he said giving me a cheeky smile before opening the box to show me a gorgeous infinity ring.

"Liam this is gorgeous, but I can't accept it" I said shaking my head.

"Yeh no you are accepting it or I will not hesitate to shove it up your asshole" he said seriously making me laugh.

"Think of it as a promise ring that I will always be with you, and I will always find you whenever you are lost" he said slipping it on my finger.

"I love you so much Liam" I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he hugged me back with equal amount of energy.

"I love you too" he said tightening his hold on me.

~

I was now at Dylan's house Grant, Dante and Danny were with us this time, outside in case anything happened. I again had the ear piece and microphone on me.

"So where's the project?" I asked sitting down on his couch.

"Uh Yeh about that, I already finished it last night" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh what then why did you tell me to come over" I said confusedly.

"Well you insisted and I guess I like spending time with you" he said giving me a small smile sitting down next to me.