27

Amelia's P.O.V

I groaned when i entered first period to see the eyes of everyone on me whilst Grant sat on the desk giving me a taunting smile.

"I'm sorry okay dean couldn't find his keys" I said as I glanced at the clock on the wall that showed me I was 25 minutes late.

"I won't accept this miss Gonzalez punctuality is a very important thing in this high school" Grant said acting all professional. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Your going to have a detention with me afterschool make sure you inform your brothers" Grant said motioning me to sit down.

I huffed and took my seat occasionally rolling my eyes at the comments about me "sleeping with the teacher not working out".

Once the bell went I grabbed my stuff and walked out wanting to go through the day with no problems but of course that didn't work out.

"Hey Ameels"

I knew only one person that called me that. I mentally groaned as I turned around plastering a fake smile on.

"Hi dylan" I said

"So I heard you got detention" he said walking alongside me as everyone stared at us thinking why the girl with over protective brothers is hanging out with the bad boy.

Anyway how does he know?

"Yeh my teachers an idiot" I said rolling my eyes pushing the thought aside.

"Understandable it's Mr Alexander isn't it he's a prick" he said a scowl on his face.

"Dyl not to be mean or anything but you should really go if my brothers see me with you, you won't be alive at the end of the day" I said looking down at my trainers.

"It's algood I'll go text me later" he said winking at me before walking the other way.

~
Lunch

I walked to our lunch table and sat beside Jason leaning my head on his shoulder trying to ignore the prying eyes on me.

"Where's Liam I've not seen him all day" I said closing my eyes.

Just then I felt a light kiss on my forehead.

"I'm here baby" Liam's voice said as he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled shoving my head in his chest. He gives the best hugs. Seriously.

"If u flirt with my sister once again I will chop your dick off" Dean said the irritation clear in his voice.

"He's not flirting this is brotherly love" I said squeezing Liam once more before letting go.

"You have 6 real brothers to do that with" Jackson said putting his hand on mine smiling at me with his mouth full of fries.

"Close ur mouth dirty boy" I scolded him.

"And the three oldest are always busy, deans always cold and never really shows me love, your always prissing about with girls so really I only have Jason and Liam" I said crossing my arms.

Jason gave me a smile with a kiss on my cheek but Chris dean and Jackson frowned.

"I'm sorry tesero you know your more important to me then stupid girls, I'm still your brother" Jackson said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Same babygirl I'm sorry for neglecting you but just know I'm never busy enough to not speak to you" Chris said sending me a smile with gleaming eyes.

I smiled at the both of them before averting my gaze to dean but he just sat there with a stone cold face. Chris nudged him but he didn't do anything.