26

Amelia's P.O.V

I opened the letter but quickly shut it when I heard someone downstairs

"For fuck sake" I muttered before shoving the letter in my bra and closing the drawers. I ran out of the office and locked the doors in a hurry

I ran down the steps but bumped into a rock hard wall.

Wait never mind that's a chest I feel

Dylan's P.O.V

She looked up at me with her beautiful innocent brown eyes giving me a small smile as I stared at her in confusion and adoration

"What was the noise?" She said looking at me now with a frown on her face

"I couldn't find anything but why were you up?" I said not telling her the truth

Someone was definitely outside but they got away before I could catch them. I got scared thinking it's someone coming to get Amelia and kidnap her or something but I pushed that aside and looked back at the little girl who was pushed against my chest.

"Oh I was trying to find the bathroom still haven't found it though" She said bringing her fingers to her ear piercing. Something I've noticed that she does a lot around me.

"Oh I'm sorry here let me show you" i said putting my hand on her lower back guiding her to the bathroom she thanked me before closing the door.

Not wanting to be a creep I walked back downstairs and sat down on the floor sorting out the mess we made with all the pens and papers.

A few minutes later she came down the steps and sent me a small smile

"Hey Dyl Chris is coming to pick me up in five so I better go down to that house" she said bending down picking up the papers to take home

"Okay and it's fine I'll keep the papers safe here, I guess I'll see you later" I said smiling at her

She nodded her head giving me a hug muttering a small bye before leaving.

Amelia's P.O.V

I looked through the windows to see that he sat down on the couch before making a run for it. I ran down to the next street where Brandon was sat in the car.

I quickly jumped in and we went down the street. Soon enough we made it back home, as is stepped in everyone was there all my brothers, cousins, Dante and Grant.

"Show us the letters" Adam said in his deep scary voice

I put my hand in my bra which Dante smirked at until dean pushed him making him fall to the ground. I laughed before taking the paper out handing it to Adam.

He opened the letter and read it firstly with furrowed brows then slowly his eyes widened as he looked up to all of us.

I furrowed my brows but snatched it out of his hands and read it

Dear Ivan

I beg of you please let me meet my son. You've taken everything from me my families legacy my money my house but please don't take away my child from me forever. After giving birth I woke up in a house with some money and a small note saying how you've taken Dylan and fled from the country and that I shouldn't look for you. You can't do that to me you can't take away my baby, I will find you and nothing will stop me.

From Elise

My jaw dropped as I finished reading out the letter to everyone. I looked up to see that everyone had shocked expressions mirroring my own.