4

Amelia's P.O.V

I woke up from the annoying ass alarm clock and made my way to my bathroom getting ready for today.

I decided on wearing this because it wasn't showy plus it was comfortable as fuck.

After getting ready I walked downstairs.

All the boys were sat on the table on there phones eating cereal except Adam who was on the phone to someone.

"Morning Lia" Jason said causing the others to look up from their phones.

Adam ended the call and sat down on the table with us.

"You look cuteee" Jason said smiling at me.

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

"You look like my shit" Dean said smirking at me.

"Suck my ass" I said.

"AMELIA" Adam and Danny said at the same time causing dean to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen to get myself some coco pops.

~

I got out of the car to people looking at us again.

God damn can everyone mind their own business, I mean I get it on the first day but really?

I huffed and began making my way inside.

"Where are you going" Jackson said holding my hand just as I was going to enter the school.

"To first period" I said in a "duh" tone.

"I'll walk you there" he said showing me a toothy grin.

"Is this because of yesterday" I said crossing my arms.

"No can't I just walk my baby sis to class" he said putting his arms around my shoulder.

"I guess" I said walking with him to class.

"So your first period is P.E aye dean has pe too you might see him" Jackson said looking at my schedule.

"Great" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Hiiii Emilyyy" one of the bitches from yesterday said coming in front of me twirling her hair.

She was staring at Jackson whilst speaking to me.

"Uhm my names amelia" I said awkwardly.

"Oh I knew that I was just messing around silly" she said fake laughing.

Okay can I please smack the bitch.

"I didn't know your siblings with Jason hiiii" she said chewing her gum like a fucking horse.

Jackson furrowed his eyes brows and looked at her in disgust.

"I'm Jackson and no thank u bye" he said pulling me with him away from her.