Chapter 11

Y/n: Jungkook?!

"I could only see anger rushing his veins"

"That's it I'm dead"
"Your such a stupid minded Y/n!"

Jungkook: What the fuck you think your doing?

"He caged me inside with his arms, so near and close with me between as he fiercly looked in my eyes that I couldn't make eye contact with him"

(exactly like this😂 ,but you look so terrified and Jungkook so angry as you are also smaller than him, Damn Hoseok is tall😂❤️)

Y/n: W-what?

"I got so scared like I almost cry"

Jungkook: Having fun there to not take our side and humiliate me?

"He raised his left eyebrow as I put my head down and him clenching and grinding his teeth inside with anger and breathing heavily"

"He clenched his fist as he was ready to hit me ,but at the same time seeing worry in his eyes"

Y/n: I ju-

Jungkook: DON'T TALK BACK BITCH!

"He slapped me really hard on my cheek making me tear up a bit"

"Yup! The habit starts again taking his anger out by abusing me"

"I just hope the day comes I hit him with all my force taking all these days back at his face!"

"He clenched his fist so hard for the time and with all his force punched one of the door locker and it broke"

"Gosh!.. now I'm really scared that fist be on me!"

Y/n: J-jungk-kook please....

Jungkook: What? Huh? WHAT?!   YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR MARK?!
YOU LOVE HIM?!

"I got confused"

Jungkook: Well guess what,.. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT DAY!

"Then he grab a fistful of my hair and threw me hard on the lockers as I let out a little scream"

"He approached me with big steps as tears fell down my face"

"He stood infront of me and bringing his face closer to mine like he was making fun of me"

Jungkook: What now huh? Wanna be with Got7 huh? Got7?

Y/n: I'm so- sorry, I-I just-...

Jungkook: What! WHAT?! WHAT IS YOU WANT TO SAY?!

"I suddenly saw my mother's vision in my mind, I don't know why ,but it just appeared right infront of me"

"And as I also saw Jungkook, I felt a huge anger boiling inside me"

"I looked and then pushed Jungkook with all the strengh in me"

Y/n: ENOUGH! UNTIL WHEN YOU WANNA TORTURE ME?! I'M DONE!

"Tears were like waterfall streaming down my face while Jungkook looked at me shocked and worried"

"His eyes got at ease and slowly tried to draw closer to me"

Jungkook: Y/n I-...

Y/n: STOP! Don't come near!

"He stopped ,but then fully approached me and attempt to hug me"

Y/n: No! LEAVE ME! STOP!

"He tightened his arms around me as I kept hitting him to get away from his grip"

Jungkook: Y/n Stop it!

"I kept hitting him until he became really mad and grabbed my neck and pushed me hard on the lockers"

"That was the final hit..."

"My vision was getting blurry and the pain was Alot!"

Y/n: I'm sorry mother...

Jungkook: What?

"His fierce expression changed to a confused and shocked one while looking at me with widened eyes"

"Why is he so shocked?"

"But less than a minute, Jungkook got punched really hard and fell on the ground"

"I slowly forced my eyes to look up and trying to take the figure clearly"

Y/n: M-mark?

A/N: Okay, Now ya'll be wondering why not any teacher or students hear any loud bang screaming or shouting in the school😂
Well, The school is big and some lockers are far away from the classes, just imagine it I'm so so sorry😂 LY All❤️