Chapter 44

GD: Hey princess~

~I looked at the guy and he smiled while giving me a wink~

GD: I see you're too fast for a normal girl, let's give you a ride shall we?

Y/n: W-who are you?..!

GD: Somebody you'll really love to hear about, and will change your life~

"What the fuck is happeneing? And why am I this chill?. ..Did I just got kidnapped?!!"

Y/n: I swear to god! TAKE ME BACK!

GD: Like I would do that

~He smirked but I found myself really hopeless at this moment~

"Great..."

Y/n: Woah!

~I was about to fall cuz I was freaking on a horizontal position in front of him, but he grabbed my arms and put it around his neck~

GD: Hold on tight, we don't want you to end up dead lol

~I don't know if I feel lost or what but this guy's voice with the wind hitting me just made me calm down all of the sudden..~

"I was just scared.. scared to know anything that happened... why were the boys there?.. why did I hear my mom?! What the fuck happened there?? What were they doing?.. OMG! Wait! I remember something!"

*Flashback*

~I saw a weird, black van outside the house beside it I could see motorcycle trails ,as I approached~

Y/n: Whose van is this?

*Back*

~Motorcycle trails blocked my mind! It kept saying it repeatedly in my mind as my eyes widened! In shock~

"NN NO! COULD IT HAVE BEEN...! I-I.. AND! THE BOYS WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP.?... I-I- AND NOW!!! I..."

~The more I thought about it, The more I kept being damn sad about it as I tightened my grip of my arms around the guy's neck, closing my eyes, while trying my hard not to cry and stay strong~

~After some times passed, Wind stopped hitting me, indicating we stopped so I opened my eyes and could hardly move~

GD: Hold on

~He got out of the motor and held me in bridal style, taking me inside a house, it was big but not bigger than Bts~

~He took me to one of the bedroom and gently put me on the bed~

GD: And there you go~

~He covered me with a blanket while I could barely open my eyes~

GD: Rest for now and don't worry

~I didn't know what to do at this moment, I was just so tired and mentally exhausted of everything that happened today so I just closed my eyes and fell deep asleep~

**

~GD's POV~

~I left the room and closed the door behind myself~

Top: She good?

GD: She must've cried alot

*flashback*