Chapter 27

~Your POV~

Y/n: OMG THERE'S SMOKE EVERYWHERE!!

~I couldn't just take the smoke out! It was everywhere!~

Y/n: UGH Y/N JUST GOOD JOB! JUST FUCKING GOOD JOB!

Mark: What's going on here?

~I got startled as I narrowed my eyes through the smoke and saw Mark coughing~

Y/n: Oh Mark! Finally your back!

Mark: What's going on?

Y/n: I don't know either.

~Mark barely got in the kitchen and grabbed my hand taking me out~

Mark: What were you doing?? Are you okay?

Y/n: My phone lock is not opening, you have locked the door, I couldn't go out, And I was SUPER bored so I decided to do something, I found cooking

~He chuckled and pinched my cheek~

Mark: Gosh your so cute!

Y/n: I'm not..~~

Mark: Yes you are! Now let me remove this smoke and then go to the livingroom

~He opened the windows and the smoke was slowly going away  then he grabbed my hand and took me to the livingroom and now we are both sitting on the couch~

Y/n: Why did you came back at this time?

Mark: Ummm nevermind about that, So now.. Y/n

Y/n: Yes?

Mark: So. I'm going to take you somwhere tommorow night but I still don't wanna tell you and you must not even be a bit scared about it okay?!

"Ummmm what?"

~He talked so fast saying it so I couldn't understand that much~

Y/n: Uhh okay?

"What it might be??"

Mark: Good! Now tell me how this racket started?

Y/n: O-ohhh I actually wanted to make spaghetti with meatballs but I took a small nap forgetting the fire and the whole kitchen was full of smoke.. Sorry...

Mark: Don't even worry about it, you shouldn't have made yourself tired, we will just order something

"Omg I really love his angelic smile"

~He put a small hair piece behind my ear lifting up my chin~

Mark: Y/n

Y/n: Y-yes?..

~I couldn't make eye contact with him, he is so charming and my cheeks are burning~

~He grinned and then leaned in slowly still waiting for my expression~

~He didn't care and gently kissed my lips~

"OMG OMG OMG OMG HE KISSED ME!"

~I was so happy and I kissed him back putting my arms around his neck,  He was a bit shocked at my move but then he grabbed my waist pulling me even closer~

~he slowly put his warm tongue in my mouth making me shiver but just only want him~

~He pulled back looking deep in my eyes~

Mark: I love you Y/n

Y/n: I love you too Mark

~He smiled even more then again kissed my lips, this time a little harder,  He then slowly slide his hand down from my waist making his way to my place~

~Then a phone ring was heard, It was his and he pulled back gently while looking at his phone~

~He turned to me with a smile as I was just confused~

Mark: Shall we leave it for another time?  babygirl?

~I blushed and nodded as he grabbed my chin and layed a small kiss on my forehead then got up and went away~

"It was just a minute... but! I love him so much!"

*Time skips and now it's late night, 12:00*

~I was sitting on the couch looking at the TV all day long as Mark probably was just in his room upstairs~

Y/n: Ughh seriously I'm bored!  What is Mark doing? I haven't seen him all day.

"After telling me he loves me and kissed me, he is now ignoring me, bruhh"

~I got up and headed to the kitchen, drank a glass of water~

~I went back to the livingroom ,but I felt something strange pass me, like a shadow or something~

~I looked around and I swear I saw a freaking black figure goes by on the window~

Y/n: Ummm Mark?..

~I didn't want to approach the window, it was too scary... but again the shadow came~

Y/n: M-mark??

~I said a little louder but still no response~

~I backed up my eyes still gazed on the window as then suddenly a loud tap hit the window making me scream, the glass in my hand fell and shattered~

Y/n: MARK!!

~Suddenly the shadow goes away and I heard footsteps on the stairs~

Mark: Y/n?!? Are you okay?!!

~I turned around to him and tears fell down~

~He ran to me and put me in his hug~

Mark: What's wrong??

Y/n: I- I swear there w-were s-shadows! By the window!

Mark: Hold on

~Mark went to the window as I was so scared, but then he closed the curtains, came back and hugged me again~

Mark: Everything is okay

Y/n: I saw it!...

Mark: Maybe it was just your thought

~I cried even more and hid my head in his hard chest as he carressed my head~

Mark: Shh Shh it's okay baby. Why aren't you still asleep?

Y/n: I was watching TV a-and and-

Mark: Shh it's okay, let's go to your room

~He took me to my room and put me on the bed~

Mark: You need to rest

~He was about to leave as I quickly grabbed his hand~

Y/n: I'm scared...

~He looked at me and smiled~

Mark: Don't worry my baby,  I'll just stay here with you until you sleep peacefully okay?

"Only he knows how to reassure me and make me feel better.."

~I smiled and nodded~

~Then after some time I fell asleep~