Chapter 30

~BTS POV~

Namjoon: Ready to go boys? Ready to get back what's ours?

All: Yeah!

Jungkook: *Smirking* Tonight I have to show them what is it like to even slightly touch what was NEVER meant to be touched by anyone!

All: Ayy yooo Jungkooooookkk

~The boys cheered Jungkook's name as Taehyung massaged his back~

~Jimin kept punching his abs while Jungkook laughed and held Jimin on his shoulder slapping his ass~

Jimin: *Laughing* Fine fine put me down you muscle kook

Yoongi: Boys time to go, let's visit our little old friends shall we?

All: Let's go!

~They went to the JYP school as girls already squeeked seeing the boys coming out of the car~

Momo: Ummm Mr. H-hot boy  I MEAN I mean Mr. Ta-taehyungie... can I please get your autograph?!

Sana: Umm ME TOO!!! Taehyungie....

Taehyung: Hmmm I prefer Daddy

~The girls screamed their lungs out as The boys scoffed and smirked~

Jimin: Let's go boys

Watch:

Jimin: *Smirking* Hey boys

Jackson: What are you shits doing here?

Jin: Guess you forgot we are the most popular stars

Yugyeom: My shoe

~The BTS started chuckling as the GOT7 scoffed~

JB: Laugh boys ... till you see this

~JB got up and approached the boys handing them the phone while they just stopped~

JB: Here watch this video, don't you guys want to see your Kitty?

~Their expression went fierce as Namjoon harshly grabbed the phone and with the boys watched the video~

~Jungkook couldn't just stand and watch so he hoped in and quickly approached Mark but Jackson and Jinyoung stopped him~

~J-hope came and with Jungkook both put their arms around their neck and with one move throw them on the ground~

~Taehyung joined in as Jungkook already grabbed Mark's neck~

Jungkook: *Gritting teeth* Your dead

~Mark pushed Jungkook very hard as he got away~

~Namjoon grabbed JB with the collar~

Namjoon: What the fuck you think you are?!

JB: Listen boys! Rule None of you can touch us until tonight, if you break this rule I'll make sure babygirl is under harm got it?

~Mark smirked putting his hand on JB's shoulder~

Mark: Got it?

~Namjoon harshly let go of JB's collar~

Yoongi: We will only do this in the sake of Y/n otherwise right now all of you were in your graves but tonight everyone knows who's going to win

~Yoongi smirked as Jungkook punched the table with his fist causing it to break into two pieces~