Chapter 42

*Keep in remind that Y/n's mother's (your mother's) name is Laila*

~The van was going so fast that I almost lost control with the speed~

Y/n: GO BACKKKKK!!!!!! I WANT MY MOM! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!  MOMMMMMM!!

~I screamed so loud that Taehyung covered his ears and Jungkook was about to let go off the wheel for a second~

Taehyung: Y/N! CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Y/n: WHAT ARE U GUYS EVEN DOING HERE?!! I DON'T GET IT!! I HEARD MY MOM.. IT WAS HER! GET ME BACK TO MY MOM NOOOOOWWWW! JUST STOOOPP THEEEE FREAAAKINGGG CARR!!!!!!

Jungkook: Y/N! JUST QUIT IT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND!

~The tears again.. BUT NO I would not let it go like that anymore!, I was getting so frustraited that I couldn't get control of myself~

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook.. I said..

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

~I Screamed with all the force left in me as it caused the rear-view mirror to crack and Jungkook stopped the car~

Y/n: OPEN THE DOOR!! NOWWW!!

~Jungkook quickly unbuckled himself and jumped to the back trying to gently grab me but I was just going violent~

Y/n: NO LEAVE ME! OPEN THE DOOOOR!!

Jungkook: Y/n enough, stop..

~He took me in his hug with a tight grip making sure I wouldn't use my hands and arms anymore~

Y/n: LET ME GO TO MY MOM!! LET ME GOOO!!!!!!!!

Jungkook: Shhh..

~At this point, I found myself helpless and couldn't do anything..~

Y/n: Pleaasee.. my.. mom... My! Momm... Jungkook.. where is she?.

~I looked in his eyes so eagerly waiting for an answer but he remained silent~

Y/n: JEON JUNGKOOK! ANSWER ME!!!!! ANSWWWERRRR MEEEEE!!!!

Jungkook: Y/n.

Y/n: Pleeaaaseee.......

~He hugged me even tighter as I buried my face in his chest couldn't help but cry my eyes out~

~Until. I realized.. I fell unconcious~

~3rd POV~

~Jungkook, after all that crying, she just fell in my arms like a baby sleeping, I'm sorry.. Y/n...~

Jungkook: There..~

~He said buckling you to the back seat, then jumping back to the front seat and continued driving~

Taehyung: Tough.

Jungkook: Huh

Taehyung: It must be so tough for her, But if she.. realize that her mom's presence is not present anymore.. God I don't even wanna imagine it

Jungkook: Well.. don't rush it!  Tell Namjoon we'll take her back home and update us about Laila's body

~Taehyung and Jungkook took a second to sigh out of relief and rest their minds~

Taehyung: My god! Do you think she inherited that voice?!

Jungkook: Ikr!