Chapter 22

Jimin: Kitty..-

~Less than a minute, he leaned in a kissed my lips gently as it left shivers running down my spine~

~While I had no reaction, he kissed me more making me feel so good~

"No Y/n! Don't-"

~He don't even let me time to think, just feeling his warm tongue slowly in my mouth~

~I was about to move ,but he pulled out his tongue wanting me to feel comfortable first~

~I really didn't want to pull away~

~The feeling was SO HELLA good and heated! And... more tears came down~

Y/n: Ji-jimin N-no-

~He slide his hand on my waist pulling my closer to him~

~I didn't speak neither moving just waiting for his next move~

"Wrong!... but good!"

~He broke the kiss and took a full look in my eyes then slowly bend his head down on my neck AND OMG I'M SO HEATED!~

~He didn't move, just waiting for my response if I'm comfortable then he put a little kiss on my neck as I throw my head back making him smirk~

~He gently lick my neck with his warm tongue feeling nothing ,but pleasure!~

~Then he bite it leaving a little painful hickey on my neck as I couldn't take it and rush my hand through his hair~

~He was shocked at my move and this time he goes hard~

~He pulls me more closer to him and I can feel his bulge right on my sensative place making me moan~

Y/n: A-ahh god..!

~He smirked even more like he is enjoying everything!~

~He slide his hand from my waist to my down ,stops right on my sensative part making me moan a bit louder but biting my lips not to~

~The feeling brought me back to reailty!!!~

Y/n: N-no! Ji-jimin!

"What the fuck am I doing?!!? I AM SO STUPID! Ughhhhh"

~Then we heard the door's handle moving~

Y/n: O-oh T-the door-!

Jimin: Don't worry Kitten, It's locked

"Oh great! Now I'm more scared than ever!"

Jimin: Come on Kitten

~He was about to kiss me ,but I push him~

Y/n: Ohhhhh No No No No No No No! What have I done?! What have YOU done?!

~Jimin seems to understand what I'm thinking so he quickly and forcefully pull me inside a bathroom and locks it~

Y/n: NO!!! LET GO OF ME!!

~He covers my mouth and with his other hand rubbing my place~

~I try to scream and move ,but his body on me is very strong~

~It was so scary! And I was SO FUCKING TERRIFIED~

"Why for 1 fucking second did I just lost concentration?! IDIOT!"

~He about to put his hand inside my pants as I bit into his hand and with a quick move hitting his torso hearing him grunting and groaning in pain~

Jimin: Aghhhhhh BITCH!

~I unlock the door and even the bathroom's door running away~

~I was heading for class ,but stopped when heared my phone buzz, it was my mom~