Chapter 34

A/n: FIRST!! **Bow to all the ones who have been waiting for so fucking long** I am so so so sorry for making you guys wait on this chapter... I was just too busy lately.. BUT I finally managed to write this chapter! AND! 5K VIEWS OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL! Enjoy!❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜

~The next morning~

~I slowly blink my eyes for a few second and then try to open them but fail as there's a huge pain in my head and body~

~I carefully rose up and find myself on a unfamiliar room~

~I was completely lost for a minute but then suddenly remembered everything that happened yesterday and I just start crying~

~I dry my tears and get up from the bed then slowly approach the door~

~My heart beated so fast as I touch the handle but stopped~

"I'm so scared... What will really happen if I open the door?..   ,That's it?. Did I really forgived my bullies?.."

~To all my thoughts, I suddenly opened the door and head out of the room~

~I suddenly hear talkings and laughter somewhere in a room, so I go to the noises~

~I got nearer and hear the boys in a room which is the kitchen~

Jin: Yah! You don't even know how to crack an egg!

Jhope: Your head already looks like an egg so lemme crack it!

Yoongi: yah, Yah, YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Jimin: WHAT?!

Yoongi: ALL THIS BUTTER?! YOU TRYNA KILL US?!

Jimin: SO WHAT?! IT'S MORNING CALORIES!

Yoongi: IT'S MORNING HOSPITAL!

~I slowly bring my head in and actually see myself standing by the kitchen door~

Jimin: Oh hey Y/n! Good morning!

All: Good morning!

Y/n: Yeah,.. Umm morning.

Jimin: You hungry?

Jhope: Ofcourse she is, idiot

~Taehyung immediately handed me a cup of something warm~

Taehyung: Drink this milk

Jin: Yah don't make her full by drinking milk, I made alot of things!

Taehyung: That's okay, I can feed her milk anytime!

~I almost chocked on drinking the milk as I look at Taehyung only smirking making me roll me eyes and jockingly hit his shoulder~

Taehyung: Ouch?

Y/n: Pervert!

~We giggle as I actually feel good for the first time ever~

"But I'm so confused! Why are they acting that way?. What's gone into them?"

~I was in my thoughts once again, until Namjoon snapped me out of it~

Namjoon: Hey Y/n, Come sit here

~I slowly walked there and sat on the chair as then the boys put multiple plates on the table~

Jungkook: EHM EHM ATTENTION PLEASE!

~We all turn to Jungkook~

Jungkook: Meet the first BEST dish EVER in the world ,Sweet Potatoes, made by me ...Jeon Jungkook!