Chapter 31

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!💜💜💜💜🎉🎉
*********************

~I looked outside the window and can see alot of people there cheering 'fight' and rounding a big fence cage~

"Where am I?.. Please god save me!.."

~Less than I knew, The door got opened~

Mark: Get out

~I stayed still as Mark rolled his eyes and harshly grabbed my arm taking me out~

Y/n: LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!! NOOOO!

~Mark took me somewhere in the crowd behind the cage~

Mark: Oh, look babygirl, tonight your our prize

"What?."

~Then he took me somewhere which was in the middle of the place and made me sit on a chair while people shouted, whistled and clapped looking at me~

"What is this all about?"

Referee: EVERYONE GATHER UP IN THE PIT OF FIGHT!!!

All: WOOOOOO

Referee: Everyone knows this is a serious fight between the BULLIES! And the winner gets the cutest and sexiest prize!!!

~The referee pointed at me~

"What?!.. Me??"

Referee: Now let's introduce the two opponents!! FIRST ONE IS.... THE BEAST GOT7

All: WOOOOO!!!!!

~The boys went in the middle of the fence cage smirking as Mark tightened the grip on my arm making me look at him only seeing his disgusted face~

Referee: THE SECOND OPPONENT IS A WOW FOR EVERYONE! THEYR THE GODS OF FIGHT,,,,, BTS!!

"What?!"

All: YEAHHHHH!!!

~I couldn't look away at the boys coming up in the middle of the fence cage making me smile a little~

~But then Mark grabbed my chin and made me to face him~

Mark: Don't be too happy Babygirl, because we will win for sure

~I looked away as Mark only smirked~

Mark: AYY EVERYONE!

~Everyone looked at Mark and BTS got shocked seeing me making me only to cry more~

Mark: Look at this precious prize we're about to win

~Got7 laughed and scoffed while BTS only was angry~

~They gave me a look that everything is going to be fine and I tried to smile but only tears rushed down my face~

~Mark placed a small kiss on my lips making everyone shout and cheer while I looked away disgusted and cried more~

~BTS got so angry approached and was about to do something but the referee stopped them~

Referee: ALRIGHT EVERYONE! NOW THE FIGHT IS GOING TO START, NOW EVERYONE TO ITS PLACE

~Mark went inside the cage and fistbumped the GOT7~

Referee&A/N: NOW ONTO THE INTRO! THE BULLIES! WOOOOOO!!

People: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Watch:!!!!!!!!