Chapter 43

~Y/n's POV~

~I slowly blinked, trying to open my eyes, And as I did.. I didn't know where I was, everything seemed really weird to me~

"I.. am. in a car?."

"What even h-happened?."

~I looked around and I see.. Jungkook?  And Taehyung in the front sitting, talking~

"What. Is this?."

~When suddenly a brick from the sky hit me and everything came back into my eyes~

"Where are they even taking me?!"

"Mom. My mom!!"

"They won't let me go then huh? Ofc they won't!"

~I had something in mind as I tried my best to move slowly so they would not hear me~

"Sorry boys but not even you guys can take me away from my mom.."

~I was waiting for the moment until I thought I was ready, so I quickly got up and pushed myself to the front when I grabbed the wheel~

Jungkook: What the-?!  Y/n!?

~I moved it in every direction causing the car to lose balance~

Taehyung: STOP IT!

~Taehyung tried to grab me and pull me away~

Taehyung: YOU REALLY ARE A TROUBLE MAKER AREN'T YOU?! 

Y/n: LET GO OF ME!

~I put my force on one side of the wheel as the car went all in the right direction and before we open our eyes, we crashed to a big tree, making me fall onto my back~

~The car did not even hit it that hard because Jungkook did something to it to slow down but all I know they fell unconcious~

~I was too scared to look at the boys if they were alright or.. I don't even wanna think about it.  I quickly reached my hand to the front door handle and unlocked the doors~

~I immediately opened the door and got out, trying to run back as fast as possible but.. I don't think it works...I was in pain..~

Y/n: No! I have to go back to my mom!

~I tried my best to run as quickly as possible until something so fast went past me but took me with it!~

Y/n: Oh my god!

~I realized I was on a motorcycle but. WTF?! And 3 other motors followed us~

GD: Hey princess~

~I looked at the guy and he smiled while giving me a wink~

TO BE CONTINUED!!