Chapter 24

Y/n: Oh god!!... No!!

~The 7 of them had guns in their hands making me so terrified~

"G-g-guns??!!  Theyr fucking criminals?????????"

~Jin approached me grabbing my arm~

Jin: Come on Y/n let's get out here

Y/n: N-No! I won't come with you guys!!

~I freed my arm as then we heard the police siren~

~Jackson pulled out a gun and with a quick move grabbed me pointing the gun on my head~

Jackson: BACK OFF NOW!

J-hope: I SWEAR IF YOU JUST DO ONE WRONG MOVE!

Jackson: Let go of the boys NOW!

~They let go of the three as Jackson take the gun away but kept holding me while whispering in my ear~

Jackson: *whispering* don't worry Y/n

Jungkook: Now, give what is belong to us! Y/n, NOW!

Mark: We will not

Jimin: YOU SHIT-

Jackson: DO NOT COME NEAR! I'LL SHOOT HER!

Y/n: Wait!!

~I pulled myself away from Jackson and came in the front~

Y/n: Would you guys just stop?! Seriously even in my happiest time of my life you guys just ruin it! Seriously JUST STOP! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BULLY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! Please.......

Namjoon: Y/n you don't understand! They don't save you ,but they hurt you!-

Y/n: WHAT HURT ME?! They have always made me laugh everytime when you guys make me cry!

Yoongi: They'r up to no good! You'll just know in the mean time!

Jin: Just come with us-

Y/n: NO!! Not anymore..

Jungkook: Y/n Look,

~Jungkook threw his gun on the ground and approached me as the GOT7 took me aback and he raised his hands as sign of defeat then looked in my eyes putting them down~

Jungkook: Look Y/n, this time everything is going to be different, you just need to understand, they're not helping you neither making you happy trust me theyr just going to hurt you and probably kill you!

Y/n: What are you-! OMG are you fucking kidding me?! I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN YOU CREEPS! NEVER!

Mark: Y/n I swear I'd never do such thing

Jungkook: SHUT UP LIAR! WE KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO!

Y/n: For once and done!, I.HATE.YOU.ALL.BTS! And BYE!

~The boys looked so worried as then Mark gently grabbed my arm walking away with the three~

"Fucking shits! Just look how they are bad at acting like idiots!"

~Mark took me inside his car as the three went in their own~

~Then we drove away while I looked outside the window and the boys were still looking at me~

"FUCK YOU FREAKS!"

Mark: Y/n.

Y/n: Y-yes?

Mark: You okay?

Y/n: Yes....

~My eyes were forming tears as I looked away trying to hold them back ,but then a tear flew down my face remembering the boys but dried it~