•Chapter 36•

~We went there and see Jin and Namjoon playing so cool then the boys sat on the couch~

~The place was filled with pink and purple lights which was so cool either but looked more like a night club~

Jin: YAS!! Strike!!

Namjoon: My turn

Taehyung: Who's ahead?

Namjoon: It's draw

Eunji: My mother is calling me, Now I'll be back

"Too bad Eunji left, I just need the restroom"

Y/n: I need to use the restroom.

~I turned around and took less than a step but stopped after hearing a shout~

Jimin: Y/n! Where?!

Y/n: The restr-

Jimin: Alone?

Y/n: Yes?

Taehyung: No don't go alone

Y/n: I'm urgent!

Jungkook: I'll come with you

Yoongi: Alright but hurry up back, we won't know if you guys get in a trouble

Jungkook: Okay

~We were about to leave~

Taehyung: JEON JUNGKOOK!

~We turned to him as he only narrowed his eyes at him making me confused~

~Jungkook rolled his eyes and started moving with me following him~

~We walked to the restroom as He waited by the door and I went in~

~I finished and washed my hands while looking in the mirror seeing myself actually smiling~

"So Y/n? Your happy now? Is everything what you wanted? Stop the bullies?"

Jungkook: *knocking* Y/n? You still there?

"But... where they even bullying me?. They did it for my own good... maybe it's not even that but they say it like that.. well. I still don't know, they wouldn't do all this for me if they really meant it.. but can't forget they were real bullies!"

~I heard the door burst open as it made me scare and snapped me out of my thoughts~

~The purple and pink lights made it hard for me to see the figure~

Jungkook: Y/n?!

Y/n: Jungkook! What's wrong??

Jungkook: Oh, I thought something happened for you became late

Y/n: No, I was washing my hands

Jungkook: Oh okay

~Jungkook was still by the door as I approached and tried to leave but he was just blocking the whole door~

~I tried to make way and go~

Jungkook: Where are you going?

Y/n: Out?

Jungkook: You sure? Cause right now I wanna do alot of dirty things with you

Y/n: W-what?

Jungkook: Your so fucking sexy Y/n under these lights! My mind is blown!

Y/n: Jungkook no, pleas-

Jungkook: Shush babygirl, I can't let you go without a little fun

~He closed the door and stepped forward and on as I only backed up~