Foreword

Taeyong twisted her arms behind her back and she let out an almost inaudible yelp.

"Not so tough now huh?"

He looked at the her as she slowly seemed to calm down, accepting her defeat.

"Why did you do it?" He asked with a hint of both anger and confusion in his voice.

Getting no response from her, he pinned her against the wall with her arms above her head.

"Why did you betray me?" He whispered while staring intensely at her brown orbs. Words couldn't describe how furious Taeyong was, he wanted to yell at her, tell her how much she had hurt him, how much she manipulated him, and how much he had regret falling in love with her.

Seulgi just stared blankly at her former colleague, no words coming out of her mouth.

"Damn it Seulgi! Say something! Tell me! Why did you fucking betray me?!"

A small smile appeared on her face, "I can't tell you everything, but you'll find out eventually."

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows at her answer, "What do you mean?"

"Be patient." She got out of his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a small hug while Taeyong stood there confused, not knowing what to do. He didn't know if he wanted to yell at her, hug her back or just get out of there at that moment. In the end he pushed her away and looked at her with sad eyes. 

"Just trust me, okay?" She gave him a sad smile before walking out of the room, leaving him dumbfounded.

-------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys!

This is my first ever story on wattpad and I hope you guys will like it!

I just came up with the idea of writing this so it might actually take a few days until I can publish the first chapter and I also have a lot of school work to do the upcoming week, but I'll try my best to update! I also uploaded this story on asianfanfics!

Here's the link to it if you prefer to read on asianfanfics:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1376187

~Somini~