Chapter 4: Day 4

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Joohyun groaned as the buzzing sound wouldn't stop, she swear she heard it for at least ten minutes. "Why am I so popular today?" she mumbled to herself and reached out for her phone and unlocked her home screen but furrowed her eyebrows. "No one called me," she mumbled and checked the time, 06:54. She put the phone away and turned to sleep again until she heard the buzzing sound again.

"If it's not my phone then where the hell does the sound come from?" she said irritated and got up. She looked through the room and her lips formed an O, "Right, Seulgi stayed for the night," she mumbled and went to get Seulgi's phone that was on the desk. She looked at the caller ID and widened her eyes until the call was canceled.

"Hey! Seulgi! Wake up!" she said and went to shrug Seulgi so that she would wake up.

"What is it?" a very sleepy Seulgi said.

"Uhm, you may or may not have like, nineteen missed calls from Jimin," Joohyun said and Seulgi quickly got up and snatched her phone that was in Joohyun's hand.

"Who the hell calls someone nineteen times at 7am?" she said and let out a heavy sigh and the phone buzzed again and she picked it up.

"You do realise that it's 7am right?" she said annoyingly and put the phone on speaker mode.

"It's 7am? My bad darling, I'm still in Paris and the time here is 11pm. I didn't think about the timezones,"

"It's alright, did you want something?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm about to board my plane back to Seoul soon, and I wanted to meet and talk with you tomorrow,"

"Is it anything important?"

"No, I just wanted to see you,"

Joohyun rolled her eyes and did the puking sign while Seulgi just rolled her eyes at her friend and mouthed 'Stop it'.

"Okay, same place, same time?"

"Absolutely, go back to your sleep now, I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Okay, have a nice trip home, bye,"

"Does that really sound like a Willy Wonka to you?" Joohyun said playfully when Seulgi hung up the call.

"Okay okay, he's not like Willy Wonka, I already heard your arguments while watching the movie last night." Seulgi said and smiled.

"It sounds like he has a crush on you though, I think he trusts you a lot with his plans," Joohyun said and suddenly became serious.

"Well, that's unfortunate for him then," Seulgi said and stood up to stretch.

"But he is kind of cute though," Joohyun said and began to make her bed.

"Yeah, if it weren't for his Willy Wonka personality," Seulgi teased.

"Hey!" Joohyun said offended and threw a pillow at Seulgi. "Just go and wash up and get ready. How about we go and eat breakfast at the new café that opened nearby?"

"Sounds good to me," Seulgi said and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

------------------------------------

"Can I please get one chocolate muffin, one butter croissant, two acai bowls with peanut butter, and two freshly pressed orange juices?" Joohyun said to the cashier while Seulgi went to pick a seating by the window. She took off her jacket and sat down while Joohyun came with their food.