Chapter 7: Day 7, Part 1

"He asked her to be his girlfriend?!"

"Yeah, that's why he asked her out for lunch just now, too."

Seulgi and Taeyong sat and ate lunch at the hotel's restaurant while Taeyong told her about Joohyun and Youngho's "love story". Seulgi was surprised she didn't know this before from Joohyun, but she was going to get to know a lot when Joohyun comes back from her lunch date with Youngho.

"I thought they were just best friends, she never really talked about Youngho in a lovey-dovey kind of way," Seulgi said and thought for a moment, "She only told me how annoying he was," she added and laughed.

"Well Youngho never told me anything about her either so I guess it's kinda new," Taeyong shrugged.

"Do you think they will become a couple?" Seulgi asked curiously. She didn't know if Joohyun liked Youngho in that way or not. It may have been easy for Joohyun to read through Seulgi, but it was hard for Seulgi to know what Joohyun was thinking about. 

Taeyong shrugged at her question and leaned back on the chair. "I don't know, I'm not Joohyun," he casually replied.

"But, you must think something about it, no?" Seulgi asked.

"Seulgi, I don't really have any opinion on their relationship. All I'm thinking about now is the mission," Taeyong shrugged once again and Seulgi put her hands up, "Okay okay, I won't ask anything about it one more time then," she said.

Thinking about Youngho's and Joohyun's relationship, she came to think of hers and Taeyong's. She was surprised that she managed to have a normal conversation and being able to hang out and eat lunch alone with him without having her face get as read as a tomato. "I guess all those acting and meditation classes really paid off," she thought.

*I'm bringing sexy back, yeah. Them ot-*

"Hello?" Taeyong said as he answered his phone and Seulgi laughed so hard she almost choked on her drink.

"Say what?....Here?.....Black cap and mask?.....On it," he said and hung up.

"What happened?" Seulgi asked worryingly as Taeyong quickly packed his things.

"Our private detectives spotted Park Jimin and Minatozaki Sana by Villa D'Este," he said.

"What?" Seulgi said, "The hell are they doing outside now? They should've waited til' after the fashion show!"

"Don't just stand there! Let's go!" Taeyong said and dragged Seulgi out of the hotel with him and they got to their car and he quickly drove off.

"Taeyong! Slow down!" Seulgi said when she noticed he was going above the speed limit.

"We have to get there in time, Villa D'Este is in another town nearby," he said and Seulgi sighed knowing that she couldn't affect his current behaviour and was low key scared of dying in a possible car crash.

But while Taeyong was focused on the road, Seulgi took out her phone and typed a message to Jimin:

"Our private detectives spotted you by Villa D'Este. Get out of there now!"

She pressed send and sighed inaudibly in relief and realised that they just got to the place, "Shit, they won't get out in time. How the heck did drive that fast?"

"Come on!" Taeyong said and got out of the car and Seulgi did the same. "Jimin has a black cap and mask while Sana only has a pink outfit on," he said and looked around and Seulgi did the same. After a few seconds she spotted them by the entrance and widened her eyes. She tried to get their attention so that she could tell them to walk the other way but they didn't notice her. Instead, Taeyong noticed them and started walking casually towards them, but not wanting to get their attention.