Chapter 6: Day 6

"You did what?!"

Donghyuck and Taeil were both shocked at what Taeyong just told them about his "prank" on Seulgi.

Taeil sighed and shook his head. "Poor girl," he whispered.

"She must be so traumatized," Donghyuck teased, earning a glare from Taeyong.

"It's not that serious, she's fine," Taeyong said and sat down on the sofa.

"You sure about that? She probably smelled your awful morning breath," Donghyuck said with a disgusted expression and Taeyong threw a pillow which he managed to duck from. "It must be why she acted weird yesterday, maybe she thought: Lord help me, his breath stinks!"

"Shut up!" Taeyong said annoyed and threw another pillow but Donghyuck ducked from it once again.

"Donghyuck, can you stop teasing Taeyong for even one second?" Taeil asked and sat down on the sofa.

"I'm not teasing him, I'm just telling him the truth," Donghyuck shrugged and picked up the pillows Taeyong threw and sat on the sofa too.

"So, what are we playing? Fifa? Battlefield? Mario?" he asked and picked up a PS4 console.

"Let's play Fifa," Taeil and Taeyong said at the same time.

"Fifa it is..." Donghyuck mumbled and put on the game.

Just as Taeyong grabbed a console for himself his phone started ringing. "What is it now?" He asked and picked up the phone.

"Hello?...What's the matter?...I'll be there." He said and hung up.

"What's going on?" Taeil asked.

"Boa called and told me that they have some new information about the mission, I have to be at the office," Taeyong said and put on his shoes and jacket.

"Make sure to lock the door when you leave," he said and went out, leaving Taeil and Donghyuck alone.

"Can't we do some karaoke instead?" Donghyuck asked.

"No, that takes too much time to prepare, let's just play Fifa," Taeil said and Donghyuck sighed.

-------------------------------------

Taeyong pulled up by the agency and stepped out of the car. Just as he went to the main entrance he saw Seulgi run past him. He looked at his watch and furrowed his eyebrows, "The meeting starts in five minutes, why is she in such a hurry?" he asked himself. He shrugged it off and went to the elevators and got up to the seventh floor.

Just as the elevators opened he saw Boa... and Youngho?... and Joohyun? What were they doing here?

"Good afternoon," Boa said and smiled.

"Good afternoon," Taeyong said as he sat down beside Youngho.

"Does anyone know where Seulgi is?" Boa asked and looked at her watch.

"I saw her by the entrance a few minutes ago," Taeyong said and Boa furrowed her eyebrows, "Then why isn't she here?" she mumbled.

They waited a few more minutes and finally, Seulgi showed up.

"Thank you for waiting for me, I'm sorry I'm late," she bowed and went to sit beside Joohyun.

"That's okay. Now, let's start this meeting," Boa said and arranged her papers.

"Taeyong, Seulgi, as you can see both Joohyun and Youngho were called to this meeting, that's because they'll be following you this time to Rome. There'll be a fashion week starting tomorrow held by Diamond Agency to show all these different spy clothes. It's also reported that Kim Jennie was seen arriving in Rome 15:48 yesterday, probably because she's going to the fashion show. So she'll be your target this time. Also, keep your eyes open, the other crew members might be there too. Any questions?" Boa said.