Chapter 10: Day 10

"I swear when I get back I'm going to kill you," Taeyong murmured under his breath as he fixed his hair for the hundredth time in the span of five minutes.

"No, when you get back you're going to tell me and Kun about what an amazing night you had and that you and Seulgi kissed at the end of the date." Donghyuck stated while pouring some chips in a bowl. "Besides, it's time for you to finally be social and start dating, you can't live alone for the rest of your life."

"I have you guys?" Taeyong said, rather as a question than a statement.

"If you think I'm going to live with you until we grow old and get all wrinkly together... You could be right, but I don't think the chances are that high."

"The date wasn't even my plan."

"But you like it, don't you?" Kun said with a smirk and Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Don't you even dare to say another word. I'm already getting a headache from Donghyuck."

"Then why didn't you just cancel the date? Why let it be? Why even go?" Kun said, the smirk not leaving his face.

"I can't just cancel when she agreed to go on a date, she's been through enough things already." Taeyong defended himself and Kun scoffed.

"Liar," he muttered.

"Why are you two still here at my house? Don't you have anything better to do?" Taeyong asked as he grew even more irritated.

"Nope," both Donghyuck and Kun said while grinning, making Taeyong roll his eyes once more.

"Hey, you better hurry up if you want to pick Seulgi up in time and not show up late," Kun said and looked at his watch.

"What time is it?" Taeyong asked while putting his gray coat on.

"17:35."

"Oh shit, pass me the keys." Taeyong said and Donghyuck grabbed the car keys from the drawer and threw them to him. "Great, don't make a mess," he warned them and went out to his car and drove off to Seulgi's place.

-------------------------------------------

Taeyong took a deep breath and looked at his watch, 17:57.

He stepped outside and leaned on the hood of the car and crossed his arms.

"Is this what guys do to look cool? or is it like this?" he asked himself and switched his pose and sat on the hood and leaned backwards with his arms behind him as support.

"No, the first pose looked cooler," he said and changed back to his original pose.

"Poker face, TY, poker face. Look cool."

"The hell am I doing?" he then mumbled and stood up normally and put his hands in his pockets.

"Why am I so nervous?" he then said as he felt sweat dripping down from his forehead and wiped it off. "Be calm Taeyong, it's just Seulgi, not Beyoncé. Just stay ca-"

Before he could finish his pep talk to himself he saw Seulgi walking out of the apartment building and quickly leaned on the hood with crossed arms and looked down on his shoes.

As Seulgi came closer to him he lifted up his gaze and suddenly couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Damn," he mumbled and couldn't help but to check her out, up and down.

She was wearing a simple outfit consisting of light blue skinny jeans with a chain attached to it and a black off shoulder sweater, together with black heels and some silver jewelries and a white purse. The outfit was simple yet elegant and her hair... Wow. She looked stunning.