Chapter 2: Day 1

Seulgi opened her eyes slowly as she felt something heavy on her head. She looked up and widened her eyes, Taeyong was resting his head on hers. "Shit, I can't just move away or else he'll wake up" she thought.

Her eyes wandered around the seats and she saw a pillow beside him on the other side. She reached out for it and slowly put it on Taeyong's shoulder and as she moved away from him his head plunged on the pillow and she froze. She waited for a few seconds to see if he had woken up or not, but he didn't. She let out a sigh of relief as she leaned back on her seat. She looked at her watch, 01:54, "Nine more hours to go" she thought.

She looked around the plane and the lights were turned off since everyone were sleeping. She unbuckled her seatbelt and went to the toilet, she really had to talk to someone right now. She took out her earpiece and called the girls.

"Seul?" she heard a sleepy Joohyun say.

"Hey Joo," she said as she fixed her makeup.

"Why are you calling this late?"

"I just woke up and realised that there's nine more hours until we land at Paris, and I had to talk to someone."

"Aren't you with Taeyong?"

"Yeah but he's asleep,"

"He's not suspecting anything, right?"

"No, don't worry."

"Good, if the top spy isn't suspecting anything, the other's won't either."

"And you're a hundred percent sure the others aren't suspecting anything, right?"

"Yes, it's just us girls and Boa who knows. The others have no clue,"

"I feel like these thirty days are going to be so long, we can just finish everything tomorrow!"

"Seul, I know you're impatient, but we have to really earn their trust,"

"Yeah yeah,"

"So, if we should change topics, he's handsome right?"

"Who?"

"Who? Taeyong of course!"

"Oh,"

"What do you mean 'oh'? I know you think he's handsome!"

"Why are you acting like we're going to become a couple after this?"

"I'm not, I'm just asking you if you think he's handsome, that's all."

"Well, he's good looking."

"I know right?"

"What are the others doing by the way?"

"They're all sleeping, we spent the whole day faking the files for Diamond Agency."

"Italy, right?"

"Yup, as you told us."

"Okay, well, I'll call you later when we've landed in Paris okay? Go and get your beauty sleep,"

"Hahah okay, good night!"

"Good night, love you"

"Love you too"

Seulgi hung up and took out her earpiece. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed, she couldn't mess this up.

FLASHBACK:

"Come on Seulgi, don't you want to become a spy with us?" Seungwan asked.