What're we studying for?- Sincerely Three

Evan Hansen didn't like to admit it, but he was gay. And not just for one guy, but two. He had to hide his feelings because the two boys that he was in love with were dating each other. Also, they were Evan's best friends.

"Jare-bear," Connor said to his boyfriend "Let go or else I won't kiss you for a week!"

"Gasp! You wouldn't dare." Jared said as he had his arms draped over his boyfriend's neck. Evan just watched and wondered what would happen if he were in that same situation. It was unlikely for him.

"Try me." Connor smirked "Hey Ev, you want to study with me and Jared  tonight?"

"Uh, sure." was all Evan could say. Usually he wasn't really invited to a lot of stuff with Connor and Jared because whatever they did together usually ended up in sex. And that is something Evan does NOT need to be there for.

"Cool, see you after school." Connor said as he walked towards his next class hand in hand with Jared Kleinman.

*

Evan had a study hall that period so he decided to go to the computer lab to try and write one of those letters. Maybe they would help him out in the end.

Evan opened the doors to the computer lab and felt the coolness of the high AC that was blasting. He opening up a computer and started to type.

Dear Evan Hansen,

Maybe today won't be as bad a day as I thought. My two friends invited me to study later and I'm actually happy they included me. I'm glad I have friends like that and I wish we were closer. I'm definitely looking forward to later, but for now I have class.

Sincerely,
Me

Evan usually tried to keep his letters vague because he knew he had to show Dr. Sherman, who would occasionally show his mom. There was definitely no mentioning of how he was in love with the only two boys who could probably never love him back.

The bell rang and Evan walked to hi next class.

*****

Evan met Jared and Connor at his locker. "Evan, you want to get a ride with me or do you need to go home first?" Jared asked.

"Um, I'm, I'm good, would you be able to drive me though?" Evan was beginning to feel his anxiety kick in.

"Of course, Ev! That's why I asked!" Jared laughed at this.

"Okay, um thank you." Evan said before he knew he would probably lose his voice if he got any more anxious. His throat would close up and tighten and it could be bad. (hey everyone reading this, idk if this is an actual trait for those with anxiety *don't hold anything to me ahahaha* I just get like this sometimes and it happens when I'm anxious so fun fact if ya confused)

"'Kay let's go." Jared said to Connor and Evan.

*****

The three boys exited Jared's car and went into Connor's house. No one was home shockingly enough. Cynthia was at yoga, Zoe at a friend's house and Larry at work.

"Okay let's go upstairs," Connor said as he walked in the direction of his room.

"Wait, what test are we studying for? I don't really study and I usually just, you know go with the flow." Jared said attempting at being cool (lmao). Connor hit Jared in the arm.

"Are you serious! You know we aren't here for studying!" Connor said through gritted teeth, hoping only Jared would hear. Jared was not the only one that heard.

"Uh, we're not studying?" Evan asked curiously. He was very confused as to what was happening.

"Well, we aren't studying a school subject. But that's all I can tell you, just follow me." Connor said, clearly almost given up on caring anymore.

Evan cautiously followed, not knowing what was in store for him as he entered Connor's room.

/ Hi ik I haven't updated in a while but it was my birthday two days ago and I saw the prom yesterday. (if y'all care lmao) anyways this is gonna be a two partner I'm just real tired atm and this is over 600 words so yeeters. anyways gn it's almost one am for me./

-gabby