goodbye- Boyf Riends

/I might base this oneshot off of this song. idk ill let yall know. update: the oneshot is based off the song/

Michael's 1st POV:

I sat down at my desk and grabbed a piece of paper. I'm ready to draft my last note to my boyfriend. The last one forever.

Dear player two,
The time has come. I'm flying away. Mouth is numb. Like the first time that we kissed. Remember? You were so scared but you still leaned in. I don't know if I can do this. Heart don't know what to say.  I don't know how to tell you. And although I'll be out of sight dear. I may not be physically here but- Know I'll be right here. Right here forever. And when you look to the night skies, don't think of goodbyes. Think how I'm right here. Forever.

I put down my pencil for a second and thought about Jeremy. He was my forever. But it's my time to go away. There's no one stopping me.

Thank you for teaching me lessons. Remember how you would always try to help me act? I was terrible. I kept forgetting my lines and don't get me started on the choreo. In the end, I helped you too. So thank you for listening to mine, Jere. You actually did get better at video games. It took a while, but finally- finally our battles didn't prove fruitless.

And although I'll be out of sight dear. Know I'll be right here. Right here forever. And when you look to the night skies, don't think of goodbyes. Think how I'm right here forever.

Come. Wait, no you can't come with me. Stay! I wish I could say goodbye. I know it's hard to say. Come, please. Come with me. No you can't come with me. Stay! Please just stay! I wish I could say goodbye. I know it's hard to say. I don't think I can say it. Out. Fuck just say it. I know it hurts to say I'd-

I'd stay if I could. But the universe won't let me. It hurts too much. I can't keep going Jeremy. So please be good. Do it for me. And don't you forget me. Plese don't forget me. That's my biggest fear.

And although, I'll be out of sight dear, know I'll be right here. Right here forever. I'm here in your heart. I'm here when you wear my hoodie that I left you. I'm here when you want to hold my hand but all there is is an empty space where I should be. And when you look to the night skies. I love how you look at the sky. I love how you gave us a star. Don't forget that star. Think of that star when you think of me. Don't think of goodbyes. Cause this isn't a goodbye. Think how I'm right here forever. Cause I am. Even though I'm not here physically, it doesn't mean I'm gone. I will never leave you permanently Jeremiah Heere. Goodbye.

Love,
your player one

3rd POV:

Michael folded the envelope with tears in his eyes. There was just too much wrong with him. He had flaws that he couldn't overcome. The whispers telling him he's not good enough. For Jeremy. For life. For anything. He gave in. Listened to the voices in his head. Michael wept knowing that Jeremy wouldn't understand. Knowing that he had no clue about the monsters he was facing. Michael knew it was time to say goodbye.

He put Jeremy's letter in his mailbox and went home. Michael finally gave into the voices. He did what they asked him to do. Michael said goodbye.

/I'm tired and I have a love hate relationship with this story. Love cause I came up with a decent idea. Hate cause my fingers are in pain. okay enjoy it was kinda rough and I kinda checked over it. also its a good song and it's playing on repeat rn for me hahaha. so this author has OCD and I have 19 followers and it forking kills me. id love it if someone would either follow me or unfollow. either works. I have problems. okay gn/

-Gabby