"family dinner"- Boyf Riends

/I'd like to thank imastupidduck for giving me this idea without meaning to/

Jeremy Heere believed that he was in love with the girl of his dreams: Christine Canigula. He had spent most of his Junior year trying to win her over and once he finally did, he was head over heels for her.

"Hey, Christine! So I just wanted to let you know that I had plans with Michael tonight and I don't think we could do anything toge-"

"You are going to cancel, right? I mean who do you like more, me or him?"

Jeremy swallowed roughly. "Of course I'll cancel, baby! You know I love-er! like you more!" Jeremy had to be careful around Christine, but in his eyes, it was worth loving, well liking, her.

Christine breathed and sigh of relief. "Okay good, I'll see you after school!" She said in the typical cheery, happy Christine Canigula manner.

Jeremy, happy that he pleased his girlfriend, but sad he couldn't hang out with Michael, walked to Michael's locker.

"Hey dude! What's up?" Michael said, trying hide his obvious crush on his best friend.

Jeremy looked at him sadly and said, "Christine made last minute plans with me, we can't hang after school, sorry."

Michael, obviously unhappy with the news, just nodded. This wasn't the first time that he had to cancel plans with Michael for Christine. "Yeah it's okay, I have homework to do anyways."

"Okay-y, um see you later I guess?" Jeremy said to Michael before leaving for class

"For sure." Michael said sadly.

*****
This constantly happened, Christine knew about the plans Michael and Jeremy made together and got jealous. Her only solution was to drive them apart and be everything that Michael was, but better. She tried to make plans with him every night, even if it meant having to force Jereny to go to a Canigula family dinner.

Due to Christine's obsessive actions, Jeremy wanted one night away from her. One night to be with Michael and play video games.

"Christine, we can't do anything tonight, my dad's new girlfriend and her son are coming over and I need to be there. Alone." He added the last part on there for good measure.

Christine, taken aback by Jeremy's sudden assertiveness, just nodded and said, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow for dinner at my house." She kissed his check and walked away.

Jeremy, breathing a sigh of relief, walked over to Michael. "Dude, you have any plans tonight?" Jeremy said.

Michael, not catching on, said, "Not really probably going to play Apocalypse of the Damned or something- wait does this mean you're free tonight from Christine!?!?" Michael nearly yelled, he was so happy.

Jeremy nodded, "Yup, but you can't tell anyone I told her I have a family dinner."

"Okay, Jere, see you later!" Michael winked at Jeremy. Jeremy immediately started to blush, but then attempted to hide it.

What neither of the boys knew was that Jenna Rolan heard all of what they said and was already writing out a tweet.

/Okay so I kind of don't feel like writing anymore, this will be two parts but I feel like no one really enjoys my 2 parts cause the last one I did two parts no one read. anyways, pt 2 will most likely be up by the end of the day. byeeeee./

-Gabby