Snow!!- Kleinsen

Evan Hansen woke up to snow on the Friday before Thanksgiving. He also woke up to a call from his superintendent saying there was no school.

"Jare!!!" Evan said on the phone to his boyfriend, waking up the boy before 8 am. "We have no school let's do something!!"

Jared, who clearly believed it was wayyyy to early to be awake, was grumpy. "Ev. Sweetie. Do you know what time it is?" Jared, per usual, was tired.

"It's almost 8! We have to get up and go do something! Let's go ice skating!!" Evan didn't even notice how Jared wasn't nearly as happy as he was, he was too phased by the snow. "Okay, I'm on my way over right now-"

This is when Jared fell asleep in the middle of their conversation. Well, Evan's conversation and him complaining about how early it was.

"-Or maybe we can build a snowman-Jared, are you still there?" Evan got no response. He probably is so excited and went to go get ready. Evan walked to Jared's front door, clearly excited about both the snow and about seeing his boyfriend.

Evan knocked, but no one answered. He picked up the spare key from underneath Jared's flower pot and opened the door. He walked into Jared's room and found his boyfriend, curled up in a pile of blankets sleeping.

Evan, completely forgetting about his previous plan, curled up next to Jared in his bed and kissed him slightly. Eventually Evan fell asleep next to Jared and they stayed warm and cozy all day, snuggled together, protected from the snow.

/I'm back, I had no school, and I was inspired. Also i thought that didn't suck (for once yeet). Also i've been doing a lot of happy fluffy stuff, i might dip into some angst (sorry @imastupidduck) anyways, if y'all have off, enjoy, if not, move to NY. (lmao jkjk) anyways, byeeeeeeee!/

-Gabby