"Spanish Project"- Kleinsen

/I hate this. I started writing this in November if last year but I couldn't figure out how to elaborate so I'm just trying to finish it. it sucks so you don't have to read it. I'm sorry in advance./

Evan Hansen began to fall head over heels for his best (family) friend Jared Kleinman. Little did Evan know that Jared felt the same way.

"Evan do you want to come to my house for the Spanish project or should I go to yours?" Jared asked Evan after their 3rd period Spanish class (omg I have Spanish the same period, what a coincidence !!!).

"Um, my mom's working tonight, can you come over today? I mean it's totally fine, I mean, if you don't want to. I can totally go to your house um-" Evan's anxiety picked up, somehow worse now that he was talking to his crush.

"Ev, chill. I can come to your house tonight, don't worry." Jared smiled at Evan, blushing at his crush. The bell for fourth period rang. "See you later, Ev."

*****

Evan got a ride with Jared in his Honda CR-V from 2005. It's a miracle that the car still needed insurance. "So Señor wanted us to create a poster for the differences and similarities between the preterite and imperfect form." Jared stated as they were driving to Evan's house. (Wow I just came back to this story that I haven't touched in a month. Okay I might finish.)

"So do you want to do it on google slides?" Evan asked Jared once they got to his bedroom.

"Uh, sure." Was all that Jared said. "Hey Ev? Can I talk to you before we start the project?" Jared was nervous. He was about to admit that he's in love with his 'family friend' of 12 years.

"Uh...yeah? What's wrong?" Evan proceeded cautiously. Evan was also in love with Jared, but was way to scared to admit it.

"Evan. I like you. Like a lot. I know that it might change the way you see me but-" Jared was cut off with Evan's lips on his.

It stayed like that. Evan and Jared, as one, until they heard a car honk on Evan's street. The two boys looked at each other nervously.

"That was... wow." was the only thing that Evan could say before Jared pulled him back for another kiss.

"We can work on the project later. Now? We have some business to attend to." Jared said to Evan before pulling him back again into a deep kiss.

/ fuck that was terrible. sorry. my hands hurt and this was less than 500 words lol. (and I wrote half of it last year sooooo) I didn't read this over AT ALL so i don't really remember the plot. hope you enjoyed this shitty story. gn/

-Gabby