"family dinner" pt 2- Boyf Riends

Jeremy was walking with Michael to his house. "Up for some APOTD?" Michael said.

Jeremy, being a nerd like Michael, understood the   abbreviation. "Of course, Micha! Maybe we'll finally get passed level 9." Michael blushed at the nickname and kept walking, turing into his driveway.

"Yeah, hopefully. But for now, we stick to beating the cafetorium." Michael smiled at Jeremy. "So my mom's are at this dinner part thing or whatever so we have the place to ourselves!" Michael already had a stash of weed that he was planning on bringing out for this very occasion. "You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?"

Jeremy looked at his best friend and whispered one word, "Weed,".

*****

jennadeyseemerolan tweeted:
Jeremy and Christine have an honest, truthful relationship, right? well think again cause Jeremy blew her off to "hang out" with Michael when he said that he had a family dinner. they are sooo gay for each other!  sorry Christine

Christine was furious. She obviously knew where Michael lived, in case Jeremy wasn't home, so she drive as fast as she could to see if it was true.

Pounding on the door, a very high Michael opened it and before he could say anything, she practically ran down to the basement to where Jeremy was.

Jeremy was smoking a blunt. "Heyyyy Christine, what're you doing doing here." Shockingly enough, Jeremy was calm. Christine wasn't.

"What am I doing here? I thought that you had to do a 'family dinner' with your dad which is why we couldn't go out tonight. But now I see, you just said that so you could see Michael. You know he's gay right? And he's in love with you! Why would you even like to hang out with him, you know, you are mine, and only mine!" Christine took a breath, trying to calm herself. "You know what. It's fine. Just do whatever you want to do."

By now, Michael had made it to the basement and was just watching what was going on. Neither Jeremy nor Christine saw that he was there.

"You know Christine, I miss my old life, I mean at least back then I could hang out with Michael." Jeremy said matter of factly. He never, ever, talked back to Christine, so this was a first. And he was high for it.

"Fine, I'm done. It's either me or him, not both of us. Choose." Christine said smugly.

"Mmm, Michael." Jeremy barely realized what he just did. The girl he pined over for over a year, the girl he ended up winning over, the girl right in front of him, he just broke up with. Jeremy, for once, felt free.

"FINE!" Christine yelled and made an exit as she left Michael's house.

"Hi." Michael said meekly from the door. Michael, after being constantly high, understood the difference between reality and marijuana induced reality. "So I'm pretty sure you just broke up with Christine." Jeremy nodded. "Also, um, the part about me being gay is true." Jeremy, again, nodded. "And I like you. That was true too."

Michael sat down next to Jeremy on the bean bags and looked at him. He looked so helpless and Michael wanted to show him what it really meant to be loved.

"You know I don't care that you're gay. Or that you like me. But why do you like me? I mean I'm just me. You, you're an amazing person,  you always think of others before yourself, you're kind, you're literally the best person on Earth." Jeremy gave Michael a long hug. They started to pull apart slowly and look into each other's eyes. Jeremy leaned in and soon enough, they were kissing.

Michael pulled away and looked at Jeremy. "Jere, you know I love you and this, but is this what you want? You literally just broke up with the girl of your dreams."

"Michael, you're the guy in my dreams and always have been, I've just never told you."

/hi I'm tired, my wrist is cramping and I have school in 8 hours and 13 minutes. I'm going to sleep. good night and I didn't read this over so there's a good chance it sucks. bye y'all!/

-gabby