4. The Sergeant and The Hybrid Reunite

Sergeant Fenrir P.O.V.

I'm fed up with Zapper being a failure and getting his ass beaten by the Gundam Force. Even the Commander was not happy. Zapper ran into my room bleeding from the neck still. "She bit me again!" he yelled as Destroyer Dom entered my room with blood all over him. "Fenrir! Your daughter needs you!" he shouted. "Raine?" I raised a question as I began drinking blood from a transfusion bag. "Yes, sir." "How old is she now?" I raised a question as I scowled at Zapper Zaku with blood all over my mouth. "18." "You've done well, Destroyer Dom." I said as I showed my fangs to Zaku. "Your majesty!" Grappler Gouf yells out. "I wanna bring Raine to meet you and Commander at Peace Park. I'll wait for her at the light post from where she's staying while a Zako soldier gets her. I'm sure that the Zako soldier won't have any problems with that." Gouf says as he leaves. I can't wait to see you again after all these years, dear daughter. I thought to myself as Gouf departs to bring Raine to me.
"I can't wait to see my bride-to-be, Fenrir!" Sazabi says as he gets out of the shower and puts his clothes on.

Raine P.O.V

I'm still grounded for raising a question about my dad. That's not fair because I hardly know my dad and I wanna see him and spend time with him. But Tallgeese has grounded me until Captain or Gunbike comes home. Whenever I'm grounded, I take a nap until I hear Captain or Gunbike's voice and head to the living room and hug them. I hear Tallgeese, Deathscythe, and Zero disputing loudly about my dad. I tried blocking it out by covering my ears with my pillow, but it only helped a little bit. I miss my dad who I hardly knew and I hope Zero, Tallgeese, and Deathscythe would realize. I began hearing something tapping on my window. I concluded that it was a raven requesting another bowl of rice. So, I opened my curtains and saw a Zako soldier tapping on my window.

"Hello, who dispatched you here?" I asked as I opened my window and let the Zako soldier in my bedroom

"Hello, who dispatched you here?" I asked as I opened my window and let the Zako soldier in my bedroom. "Lord Gouf sent me, zako. He instructed me to bring you to Peace Park." he said as he proceeded to look around in my room. Grappler Gouf sent a Zako soldier to come and fetch me? Didn't he die in an explosion? I thought to myself as I stared at the Zako soldier who's examining my room. "Hey, please keep quiet. I'm still grounded until Captain or Gunbike come back!" I requested. The Zako soldier stared at me curiously. "Why are you grounded, zako?" he raised a question as we hear the front door open and shut. "I just wanted to know about my dad and Tallgeese grounded me." I replied. "Why in tarnation is Raine grounded, Tallgeese?" We heard Gunbike say. "Because she wanted to learn about her dad! We don't want him in this house!" Tallgeese yelled. "Let her see her father. She's been yearning to see him for a very long time. And use an indoor voice." Gunbike said as he starts going up the steps with Tallgeese. I sat down on my bed and began brushing my hair when Gunbike and Tallgeese entered my room. I looked at the Zako soldier who is looking back at them. "What are you doing here?" Gunbike interrogated the Zako soldier. "A friend of her dad's dispatched me to come and fetch Raine, zako!" the Zako soldier chirped at Gunbike. "Ok, wait for her in the living room." Gunbike says as Tallgeese glares at me. The Zako went downstairs to the living room to wait for me. "I don't think it's a good idea to go out in your pajamas, Raine!" Tallgeese said as he and Gunbike leave my room and close my door. I got up and went to my closet to look for an excellent outfit to wear to see my dad. I took out a black t-shirt with a picture of emo Hello Kitty on the front that came with shoulder-length red and black striped fingerless gloves, a red tartan skirt that covers my knees, red and black striped stockings, black combat boots, and a black cinch sack with Gothic Hello Kitty. I put on the clothes I picked out and headed to the kitchen to see the Zako soldier watching tv. "Hey, wanna assist me in packing a lunch for Dad and Commander, little guy?" I raised a question politely as I pulled out two bento boxes and two cloths from the cupboard. "Sure thing, zako!" he chirped as he got off the couch and ran to the kitchen. "Your dad likes to eat Japanese foods like sushi, rice balls, dim sum, and Hanami Dango. Our Commander knows about you because your father chats about you all the time, zako!" Zako chirped as we started making bento lunches for Commander and Dad. I soon learned that I don't know my father's name or how Grappler Gouf survived the explosion. "Hey, Zako! What's my dad's name?" I asked as I completed making my dad his bento lunch. "That's an easy topic to answer, Raine. Your dad's name is Sergeant Fenrir! Zako! Zako!" he chirped happily as he finishes preparing a bento lunch for the Commander. "How did Gouf survive the explosion?" "You were being foolish by fooling him into tasting your blood. It kept him alive and that's how he survived the explosion." "What does Dad like to drink?" "Blood, but sometimes he drinks coffee and green tea!" "What about your Commander? What does he drink?" "He drinks wine, tea, and coffee." I opened the fridge and grabbed two bottles of tea.
"Ok, are you prepared to see your dad and meet our Commander, Raine?" Zako asks as I put Dad's bento box and a bottle of green tea in my bag. "Yes. What's the name of your Commander?" I asked as we started walking out the door. "Our Commander's name is Sazabi. He wishes to meet you, Raine!" Zako said as we started walking down the street. "Raine, it's been a while! How have you been?" Grappler Gouf shouted as he welcomes me with a hug. "I missed you, Goofball!" I said as I hugged him back. "Your dad is waiting for you at Peace Park, Raine!" he said as the three of us began walking to Peace Park. "I'm told my blood made you survive the explosion, Goofball." "You are correct. You cut your hand with my sword and let your blood drip in my glass of Dr. Pepper." Gouf laughed sarcastically. "I heard you bit Zapper on the neck and drunk his blood twice." he said as we arrived at Peace Park where we saw two men wearing military outfits sitting on a bench. "Here's your daughter, Sarge." Gouf called out to one of the men. The man on the left was wearing a black military uniform had long crimson hair tied up in a low ponytail. His eyes were pinkish red cat-eyed. I started walking over to the men with the Zako soldier following me like a puppy. The men looked at me and smiled. The man on the right was wearing a red military uniform. his long jet black hair was rail straight and his eyes were a pink cat-eyed. "Dad?" I asked sheepishly as they both got up. "Yes, Raine?" he smiled. "I missed you!" I said as I started crying. I started to feel arms around me in a caring way. "Looks like your daughter has missed you a lot, Fenrir." the guy in the red uniform announced as Dad started to comfort me by gently rubbing my back. "She sure does, Commander!" Dad said happily as I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Are you from Lacroa, Dad?" I asked, wiping my tears. "Yep, I used to be a knight from Lacroa until I was banished for practicing blood mana and consuming blood which was forbidden." Dad replied as we watched the Zako soldier give Commander Sazabi his bento lunch and tea. "Thank you, Zako!" he smiled. I opened my bag and took out the bento lunch I made Dad and a bottle of green tea. "Here, Daddy!" I said as I handed him his lunch and tea. "Thank you, Rainey Bear!" he says he takes his lunch and tea. I watched as he and Commander began consuming their lunch. "Let's go for a walk, Raine!" Commander says as he hands me the empty bento box. I put the bento box in my bag and watched as Dad finishes his lunch and hands it to me. I put his empty bento box in my bag and glanced at a red rose in Commander Sazabi's hand. "Whose rose is that?" I raised a question as Sazabi smiles at me. "It's for you, Raine." he said as he gives me the rose. "You've done well, Grappler!" Dad said as the three of us started walking around Peace Park. "We'll see you and Commander later, Sarge!" Gouf shouted as he and the Zako soldier started to leave to their main headquarters. "Dad? Do you know Tallgeese, Zero, and Deathscythe?" I raised a question as Sazabi started holding my hand. "I sure do! We don't get along well with each other."  Dad replied as we sighted Zero, Tallgeese, and Deathscythe. I glanced at the looks on their expressions and understood that they are not pleased to see Dad. "What are you doing here, Fenrir?" Zero yelled. "I was having a reunion with my daughter. I'm not permitted to murder you three, but I am permitted to play with you." Dad smiled at them. "Please leave, Raine!" Zero yelled. "Commander, could you keep an eye on my daughter while I play?" Dad asked Sazabi. "Sure." he said as we began leaving the park. I hope nothing terrible occurs to them. I felt like this is my responsibility.