16. Sleeping Beauty

Sergeant Fenrir P.O.V.

I'm happy Raine and Commander Sazabi are engaged and dating. They honestly make a happy couple. I was resting in my coffin when Grappler Gouf entered my room frantically. "Your Majesty! It's your daughter!" he yelled. I got out of my coffin and ran to the living room to see Commander Sazabi carrying Raine bridal style to the couch. "What happened to Raine?" I asked. Raine was lying on the couch motionless and irresponsive. "She started having a fever and collapsed on the sidewalk." Commander said with concern. I felt Raine's forehead and realized that she's burning hot. "How long has it been since she last fed?" I asked as her skin becomes pale. "On her birthday." Commander answers. "Take her to the medic room, Grappler Gouf." I ordered. Grappler Gouf carries Raine to the medic room with Commander following him. I'm able to control my thirst for blood just fine, but Raine's half-human which makes her unable to control her thirst. I went walking to the medic room to see Raine unconscious in a hospital bed with Commander Sazabi and Grappler Gouf standing next to her bed. "Start the blood transfusion!" I ordered. "She slipped into a coma, Sarge." Gouf said. Commander pulls out a blood transfusion bag, sticks Raine in the arm with the needle, and hangs up the blood bag. Poor Raine has inherited my vampiric abilities including the thirst for blood which is bad for her. "Hey, guys! What's wrong with Raine?" Destroyer Dom says as he enters the room. "She didn't feed." Gouf said. "Oh, poor girl. Hope she wakes up." I watched as Dom undoes the clamp on Raine's transfusion, allowing the blood to flow into her. "I'm going to walk Katara home. See you guys later." Dom says as he leaves the room. Commander lays in bed with Raine and kisses her forehead. "She's so pretty when she's sleeping, Fenrir." he smiles at me.

"I can't wait to marry her and start a family with her

"I can't wait to marry her and start a family with her." he gets off the bed and hugs her. He then puts a wet rag on her forehead to try to make the fever go away. I hope she wakes up from the coma fully revitalized. I went to the kitchen to get a cake pop from the fridge. I went to the living room and started eating my cake pop.
Zapper Zaku walks inside the house carrying his machine guns. "NO WEAPONS IN THE HOUSE!!" I hollered. "Sorry, Sarge." he said as he went to his room to put away his machine guns. He then came back to the living room and sat on the couch next to me."What is your problem, your highness?" Zapper Zaku asks.
"My daughter has not fed and now she's in a coma!" I said as I got up and went to the kitchen. "That's weird." he said without knowing. That comment angered me. I pulled out a blood bag from the fridge. "WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE I DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL, ZAPPER!" I hollered as I flashed my fangs. He jumped off the couch at the tone of my voice. I get very grouchy when I haven't had any blood. "I'm sorry! Please don't drink from my skull, Sarge!" he cried. I went to the medic room to see Destroyer Dom and his girlfriend Katara. Why did he bring his girlfriend here? I thought to myself as I sank my teeth into the blood bag and sucked out all the blood. "Where's Commander?" I asked Dom. "He went to take a shower, boss." Dom answered. "Katara wanted to see Raine." I walked over to check on Raine's transfusion bag and realized it's empty and changed it. "Is she gonna be ok?" Katara asks with concern. "I don't know, honey." Dom said with a worried look on his face. Katara then looks at me curiously. "Cool! Are you a vampire?" she asks, pointing at my fangs and the empty transfusion bag. "No. I'm a Gundam." "Do all Gundams drink blood?" "No. Just me and Raine." I looked at Katara with an annoyed look on my face. "How's my bride?" Commander asks as he enters the room.

 "How's my bride?" Commander asks as he enters the room

"Raine's your bride?" Katara asks Commander. Three Zako soldiers came into the room chasing each other. "WATCH OUT!! YOU THREE ARE GONNA KNOCK DOWN RAINE'S TRANSFUSION!!!"  I screamed. One Zako soldier ran into the pole holding the blood bag and the saline bag, knocking it down and spilling the saline and the blood. "HEY, YOU IDIOTS!!!" Commander Sazabi screamed. The three Zakos ran out of the room scared.  I cleaned up the mess and left the room enraged.

  I cleaned up the mess and left the room enraged