12. Friend or Foe

Shute P.O.V.

I can't believe Raine and Commander Sazabi are engaged. I'm worried that he'll hurt her. "Won't that make her our foe, Captain?" I interrogated as I watched Tallgeese wash his sword. "I don't know, Shute." Captain said, drinking a can of Sprite. "We know you've won against him, Captain! What if he torments Raine? " I asked with worry. I've seen how brutal Commander Sazabi was to that Doga Commander. He severely injured him with his mega cannon. I hope he doesn't do the same to Raine! I went to the fridge to get a slice of cake and a can of soda and sat at the kitchen table. "Good cake?" Ashuramaru asks. "Sure is. Sayla made it too." I answered as I finish eating and threw my plate away. I went to the porch outside to see Sayla. "Hi, Shute! Is Raine home?" she asks. "No, she's with her dad." I answered. "Ok. When will she be back?" "I don't know, Sayla."

"Her dad looked like a nice person

"Her dad looked like a nice person." Sayla laughed. "Shute, what happened with Raine?" Zero asks. "She's with her father and she's gonna marry Commander Sazabi." I answered. "Well, she's grounded tomorrow for not notifying me!" Zero said. "Tallgeese allowed her to go with her dad." "Ok. She's not grounded." Zero says as Captain walks out the door. "Dark Axis activity at the docks!" he yelled. "On it! Gotta go, Sayla." I said as Zero, Captain, and I left.

" I said as Zero, Captain, and I left

Raine P.O.V.

I got out of bed, got dressed and left to go walk to the docks when Commander kissed my forehead goodbye. I started jogging to the docks when I spotted Captain's re-equip in the sky. I realized that there's activity at the docks. So, I rushed over to see Zapper Zaku firing at the poor Zakos with his machine guns.

 So, I rushed over to see Zapper Zaku firing at the poor Zakos with his machine guns