19. Fallen Heart

Raine P.O.V.

I woke up after a nice sleep, changed clothes, and went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast with my Gundam friends. "What are we having for breakfast, Tallgeese?" I asked. "Caramel waffles." he replied as he gives me my plate. I started eating my waffles very fast until my plate was empty. I washed my plate, drank my coffee, and went for a morning jog. I was jogging along when I saw my fiance, Commander Sazabi walking towards me. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Hey, darling." he smiled as he hugs me back. "Ugh, I need blood." I moaned as I gently sank my teeth into his neck and began drinking his blood. "Ouch, that hurt." Commander says as he pats my back. I looked at him and started feeling nauseated. I started throwing up blood. "Come with me." Commander said as we went to The Dark Axis House. "Hi, Rainey Bear!" Dad said. "Sarge, do an ultrasound on Raine!" Commander shouted. The three of us ran to the Medic Room. I looked in the mirror and saw that I gained weight and started crying."Dad! Commander! I'm fat!" I bawled. I felt Sazabi's hand in my hand and stopped crying. "You're still my Rainey Bear!" Dad said in a cheery voice. "Let's do an ultrasound, Raine." Commander said as I lay on the examination table. Commander began performing the ultrasound on me. The special gel felt warm on my belly which was now swollen. Commander and Dad were looking at the monitor during the ultrasound and did not look at me for a long time. "Oh, what's that?" Commander asks with a shocked look on his face. Dad folded his arms across his chest and looks at me with a surprised look on his face. "What's going on? Can I see the monitor?" I asked in fear. Commander turns the monitor towards me and I saw something growing inside my belly. "Raine, you're pregnant." "I'm gonna be a grandfather!" I realized that I'm going to be a mom and Commander Sazabi is gonna be a dad. This is starting to get scary for me. "How far along am I, Dad?" I asked. "Two weeks." Commander answered as he helps me off the examination table. I can't believe I'm pregnant with Sazabi's baby. "When will the baby be born, Dad?" I asked, rubbing my swollen belly. "I don't know, sweetie." he said as we left the Medic Room. Commander and I went to Peace Park where we saw Tallgeese and Shute. Both were looking at my pregnant belly and were shocked. "Raine? Are you pregnant?" Tallgeese said with a frown on his face. "Yes, am I grounded?" I asked. "No." Tallgeese said calmly. Shute smiles at me. "Can I feel your belly, Raine?" he asks. I smiled and nodded yes. "All right!" he said happily as he places his hand on the swollen belly and laughs happily. "I can feel it kick!" he smiled. Sazabi holds my hand and kisses me on the cheek. "Go straight home after your date with Commander Sazabi, Raine." Tallgese said as he and Shute leave Peace Park. "Let's make out under that tree over there, Raine!" Commander said, pointing at a shady tree behind a bench. We started making out underneath the tree when we heard giggling. We turned and saw Katara and Destroyer Dom sitting on a bench laughing at us. "Big belly! Big belly!" Dom laughed, pointing at my pregnant belly. "Knock it off! Let's go, Raine!" Sazabi shouted as we leave Peace Park. We started walking to The Gundam House when we saw Zero standing on the porch. "We want to tell you something, Raine!" he said. "What is it?" I asked with concern. Zero took a deep breath and looked at Sazabi and me. "Raine? Do you what's going to happen once you marry Commander Sazabi?" he asks as Sazabi places his hands on my swollen belly. "Yes, Sazabi and I will be a happy family with children!" I answered. "You also will be with the Dark Axis!" Zero yelled. "Honey, don't listen to his scary stories." Sazabi crooned, rubbing my stomach. "Ok." I said as Captain Gundam walked in. He and Sazabi both looked at each other for a very long time. "Sazabi?" Captain asks with confusion. "Alive and well." he smiled. "I defeated you! How are you still alive?" Captain asked. "Oh, I owe it all to Sergeant Fenrir giving me his blood. It has made me a brand new Commander." Sazabi smiled. Captain looks at my swollen belly. "And you got Raine pregnant?" he asked as Commander kisses my forehead. "I'm going to marry Raine as part of a truce." Sazabi smiles at me. A truce? Does Commander want to make a truce with the Gundams? This is getting even weirder by the minute. "Lunch is ready!" Bakunetsumaru called out. We sat at the kitchen table and began eating spaghetti and meatballs. I watched as Sazabi drinks wine straight from a bottle right in front of my Gundam friends. "No alcoholic beverages allowed indoors!" Tallgeese hollered. Sazabi finishes drinking the wine and throws away the bottle. I finished eating my lunch, put my dish in the sink, and went to my room to change clothes. All of a sudden, I hear Tallgeese, Zero, and Sazabi yelling outside. "I DO NOT HAVE A SERIOUS DRINKING PROBLEM!!!" I hear Sazabi holler as I hurried downstairs. "Commander, please calm down." Captain said calmly. I hope Commander does not get violent and embarrass me in front of my Gundam friends. I ran outside to see Zero and Captain restraining Commander Sazabi who's struggling against them and yelling. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, looking at Tallgeese who's on the ground with a black eye and a thin line of blood streaming from his mouth. "Tallgeese said I have a drinking problem! Do I?" Sazabi asks."You don't have a drinking problem, Sazabi." I said politely. "But, you have some anger issues." Sazabi looks at my outfit which consists of a black tank top over a pink tank top, a black blouse, black jeans, a black necklace with three beads, a purple spiked belt, a cat hat, black combat boots, and one black and white striped glove and one pink wristband. "You should dress up like a princess, Raine." he smiled. "Let's go for a jog, Commander!" I said as Captain and Zero let go of Commander Sazabi. "Yeah, we can name the baby while we're jogging! Sorry, Tallgeese." Sazabi smiled as we went jogging.