9. Out For A Bite

Sergeant Fenrir P.O.V.

I love eating confections, but blood tastes better. I was walking down the alley when I saw a lady who's alone and crying. "What's the matter?" I asked, slowly approaching her. "I'm horrible and fat." she cries out as I sat behind her, getting ready to make my move. "I don't think you are." I said as I hug her from behind. "Put me out of my misery!" she said. I bite her neck and drank all of her blood, killing her in the process. "Vampire!" shouted a man holding a wooden stake. "Go ahead and stake me!" I yelled. The man then stabs me in the chest with the stake, but I didn't die.

 The man then stabs me in the chest with the stake, but I didn't die

"Big mistake!" I growled as I bite the man's neck and fed on him. I laughed and watched the man run away bleeding from the neck. "Out for a bite, Fenrir?" Commander Sazabi appears out of nowhere. "Sazabi, can you remove this stake?" I asked. Commander pulls the stake out of my chest and watches my wound heal. "Thank you." "Let's get home. Grappler made pizza!" We headed home to see Zapper Zaku, Destroyer Dom, Grappler Gouf, and the Zako soldiers at the dinner table eating pizza. We sat down and ate and had a good laugh. "Your Highness, where were you?" Gouf asked. "Having an appetizer." I answered, putting my dish away in the sink.