5. Three Knights vs The King

Zero P.O.V.

Raine has started walking home with Commander so the three of us can battle Fenrir. "Super Magical Violet Tornado!" "Griffin! Come to me!" "This is for Rele!" We attacked him all at once but he blocked out our attacks and turned into a werewolf. "My turn!" he snarls as he claws Tallgeese in the face temporarily blinding him. "TALLGEESE!!!" I cried out as I charged at Fenrir with my Vatras Sword. "You knights can't gain a victory against a king!" Fenrir chuckles as he scratches me on my arm. "Your blood does not smell tasty, Zero. But I'll still sink my fangs into your neck." he says as he chomps down on my neck and drinks almost all my blood when Bakunetsumaru appears. "Stop! What are you doing to Zero you bloodsucker?" "Having a snack. I'm the king you're the samurai. You're the hunted and I'm the hunter." "Zero, are you okay?" I stared at him weakly and then collapsed from blood loss.

Raine P

Raine P.O.V.

Commander and I heard Tallgeese and Zero scream when Zapper Zaku appears and opens fire on me. I changed into my favorite BloodRayne outfit which is her main outfit and fought back. "Is that all you got, mutt?" "Why are you labeling Raine as a mutt, Zaku?" Destroyer Dom interrogated as he fires at him with his bazooka cannons. "Who's gonna make me ask forgiveness?" "I am. Why did you do it? Why did you murder Sirah?"
Zapper gives me and Sazabi a scared look. "YOU KILLED MY MOM?!?!" I screamed as Commander Sazabi looks at Zapper with an angry look on his face. "I'm disappointed in you, Zapper." he says as he fires his mega cannon at Zapper, badly wounding him.
"Daddy hasn't informed you that you and I are engaged?"
"No." Engaged? What does that mean? Dad appears with blood all over his mouth and smiles at me. "Dad, Sazabi, and I are engaged?" I raised a question in shock.
"Yes, dear." he replies. "I didn't murder your buddies due to my code of honor, Raine." "Ok. I'm sorry." "It's not your fault." Father hugs me gently and kisses me on the cheek. "Let's get you home, Raine." Dad said.