Chapter 2: I Escape Hell

Percy's P.O.V

I have been in Tarturas for 100 years. Still in chains, being tortured every single day. That's what I call a normal day, all day every day I got tortured.

When I landed, Kronos offered me to join his army instead, but being the loyal man I am, I said never, and now I'm being tortured. There are about 20 words on my body, each sketched out of Kronos's scythe. And I'm also being beaten up and cut. And I also was made a god so I would heal really fast, making it hard for me to die.

You might think, oh, your so lucky you're a god. Well, I would be happy but I'm being tortured, so I'm not. I was about to drift to sleep, but Tarturas Himself came to me to torture me, just great. He was holding a dagger, he walked behind me and carved the word "BETRAYED" on my back.

I just bit my tung to keep in all the screaming. Kronos got another knife and thrust it into my guts. And this time I screamed. He showed me images of my Ex family. I could NOT take it anymore.

I pushed forward, my hands pulling the chain out of the ground, and I swung the chains around Tarturas Hercules style. And the body of Tarturas fell down. I knew he would reform soon, so I ran out of his palace. I broke the chains of my hand and ran as fast as I could through Tarturas. then after 20 minutes of running, I found the doors leading out of Tarturas.

I opened the doors and ran out. But the weird thing was, I had no T-Shirt. That was how I was tortured. Not T-Shirt. I continued running until I knew where I was. The woods near camp Half-blood or Half-Hell should I say. Then to my right, I heard a scream. I probably shouldn't go and help, but they probably won't remember me, I would like to think that I changed a bit.

I ran to it and saw what I thought to be the hunters of Artemis. And I saw them fighting my good old friend, the Minotaur, and they were loosing. The Minotaur is half bull and half-human, so being attacked by him was like being in the middle of a stampede. And the hunters of Artemis were loosing, I either helped. Or I let them die, Yeh I'll help.

I ran at the Minotaur barehanded. I jumped in the air and landed on top of the Minotaur. I grabbed onto its bull horns and pulled them both of. Then I stuck them into the Minotaurs chest. I then jumped off and ran, I didn't want them to know who I was.

But while I was running I heard a shout behind me saying

"COME HERE, BOY!"

But I ran even faster. Even though I knew the hunters of Artemis would outrun me. I looked behind me to see a crowd of hunters chasing me. Then one of the hunters pulled out a bow and shot my thigh. Then before any other hunter could get to me, a lady at the age of 19, with silver eyes teleported me and her to a somewhere.

And I knew who she was. Artemis, goddess of the moon and hunt. I am so dead. She is also sworn of Men. And in my opinion, she looked the best out of the goddesses, even Aphrodite. But then again, to her, all males are abusive and stupid. And even I agree with that. Before talking, she looked away and snapped her fingers. And I had a T-Shirt.

"Now listen here boy, if you ever go near my hunt again. I will kill you," she said.

"And who are you?" she added.

"Well, you used to know me. But of course, I was tortured for 100 years."I said glumly. Then her eyes narrowed, she knew who I was.

"I must take you to Olympus. We must talk."