Chapter 29: Portal

PERCY WOKE UP in the middle of the night...He just couldn't sleep. He got up and made sure no one was awake. He made his way to the Olympus kitchen. He looked into the cabinets, but he heard a noise...the sound of a door opening. He turned around and saw his sister Estelle. "Sorry for startling you", she said. "It's OK", Percy said. "I'll go", Estelle said. "No, you can stay", Percy said. Percy got down to his knees and held out his hands. Estelle ran into him. Percy carried her in his arms and put her on his shoulders. "What will we do now", Estelle asked. "Survive", he replied. There was an explosion. "I Agree", Estelle replied. Both Percy and Estelle event to look for where the explosion came from. They walked into the main council room to see everyone awake too. There was another bang, but this time Percy understood where it was. "Zeus's room", Percy said out loud. Everyone got their weapons and walked to Zeus's room. Percy walked into Zeus's bathroom, the portal opened up, and monsters started charging in. "In Here", Percy screamed. He took out his sword from his belt and started slicing all the monsters. From behind more of his friends came in. The portal was still open, maybe they could get in before it closed. Without thinking Percy jumped into the portal. As soon as Percy jumped in, the portal closed.

~~~In Mysterious Place~~~

Percy looked around to see a huge mansion. "Hello", said a Raspy voice Percy remembered, and was afraid of. He turned around, and standing in front of him was Kronos and Gaia, both holding Percy's weapons, and many more. "Finally came back for your daily torture", Kronos said with an evil smile. All Percy could think about was how much he messed up.