Chapter 24: Here we come

This time when Percy woke up...he was in the hunter's tent. He looked to his right and saw both Lucy and Estelle. To his left was Pheobe. Who was checking to see if he was ok, which he was. " Are you Ok", Lucy asked. Percy nodded. "Yes", Percy said. Lucy looked at Phoebe, "Is He", she asked. "He still a bit injured, but other than his stomach, everything else is fine", Phoebe said. Lucy nodded then looked at Percy. "Everyone in Camp still wants to see you, and the other gods are surprised", Lucy said. "Well, lets go deal with Zeus", Percy said. "I also asked Artemis about this, she agrees on attacking. But how will we get through", Estelle asked. "Fight our way through", Percy said as if it was obvious. Estelle and Lucy both nodded. Percy got up and the four of them walked outside the tent and got their armor on.
At The Empire State Building

Once the hunt was at The Empire State building, they asked the man at reception. "Key to the 600th floor please" Percy asked. The man instantly hit the alarm bell. Percy jumped over the counter and cut the mans leg. "You should not have done that", Percy said. Percy turned and to the key from the counter and walked to the elevator. "Ready", Percy  asked. "READY", all of the hunters shouted. As every hunter walked in, the elevator expanded. Percy looked around the elevator and saw a little key lock, he stuck the key inside and the elevator started moving up to Olympus.