Chapter 6: I Am Stronger Than Everyone

Percy's P.O.V

As soon as i swore on chaos, Everyone gasped. "What", i said cautiously."Well,the last time someone broke the oath of chaos. They suffered the worst things", said Zeus. "Oh', i said. As soon as i said 'Oh', the whole room burst in laughter. But it was cut of by dark mist that was now surrounding the whole council. "Perseus Jackson. I have watched you as you were a kid. I have watched you get betrayed, left and heart broken. You are the only one worthy of getting blessed by me", the voice said. "I would say Yeas. But i dont know you", i said. "Oh, where are my manners. I am Chaos. Creator of the universe", the voice said. Then the figure of a women appeared in front of me. As soon as i saw the figure i fell down to my knees. "Get up Perseus. I hate it when people bow", she said. I got up and nodded. "Well, ill bless you", she said. She pointed her right hand at me, it started to glow black. Then i black orb formed in front of her fingers. And it shot at me. The pain was excruciating, but it ended as quickly as it started. That was the best part. But now i will be the first to ever get Chaos's blessing. YYYEEESSS!!!!!!! After Chaos blessed me, she just flashed away. I didn't even say "thank you". Then Father spoke up. "Who Else would like to bless Percy", he said. First was Hestia, the goddess of hearth and fire. She shot a beam of fire at me. It wasn't as painful as Chaos's blessing but it was still a bit painful. "Now you you will be able to summon fire and summon food", she said to me. I nodded to her and said thank you. Next was Ares, the god of war. He shot a blood red bean at me. I would've screamed but I bit my lips. To gain power, you must feel power. "Now you will be able to handle any weapons better and have the upper hand in battle", he said. I nodded, and I still felt like I was burning. Next was Apollo, the god of music and sun. He blessed me with gave me the power to sing better. Then was Arohodite, goddess of love. And I did not want to look good since I was going to a man hater camp. "Sorry, but I don't-" I didn't get to finish. She shot a pink beam and as it hit me, I knew I would have to summon a cloak. As soo. As the blast finished, I summoned a cloak and wore it. " Thanks I'll be back later", I said. I flashed to a tree, followed by Artemis, goddess of the hunt. " Meet me at Central Park", she said. I nodded. Then she flashed away. Now it's time to go through hell again.