Chapter 46: The Beginning of the End P.2

The arrow sailed through the air. 
     It hit its mark. 
     Lucy fell down, screaming in agony.  
     Percy whipped his head around to the direction of the scream. 
"COVER HER!" Percy screamed. 
     The rest of The Hunters turned to see Lucy clutching her wound. They surrounded her in a circle while Percy and Artemis looked at her wounds.
     Percy took out the arrow slowly as Lucy screamed. His eyes filled with tears as he put his hands over her wound to stop the bleeding. But the blood kept on flowing.  
     More tears streamed from Percy's eyes. This cant happen. This won't happen. 
     Percy looked at Artemis, tears streaming faster. 
"It's poisoned." Percy said."Pit Scorpion poison." 
     Artemis choked on a tear. 
"Do you have an antidote?" She asked eagerly. Percy shook his head.  
"Bye." Percy looked at Lucy as she said her goodbyes. Percy shook his head again. 
"You're not going to die." Lucy shook her head. 
"It's my time." Lucy turned her head to the right. Life left her body. Percy screamed.

     Time slowed. The rain dripped slowly onto Lucy's skin. The Hunters shot their arrows at the monsters. Some of the hunters forgot to clear their minds. Some of the arrows missed, some hit. The Hunters that missed their shots were attacked by the monsters who dodged the shots. The lines around Lucy's body started falling. 

     Everything went back to normal. 
     Percy gritted his teeth.
     He grabbed Lucy's bow and stood up.  
     He shot an arrow, he didn't care where. As long as it hit a monster. 
     Around him. Hunters fell down dead. He was losing control. If this continued. Percy could explode. And seeing Percy explode is very scary. 
     He shot his bow. It hit a monster. He grabbed for another arrow. But there were no more arrows. He threw the bow and took out his sword. 
     Thoughts crossed his mind. 
     These monsters. He thought. Killed my sister. They will regret it! 
     He exploded.
     He couldn't stop himself. He just let loose.  

     He ran into the crowd of monsters. One sent a punch. Percy ducked and grabbed the monster's hand. He flipped the monster over his shoulder and stabbed the monster with his Kunai. Two monsters ran at him from opposite directions. 
     He grabbed his Kunai and jumped in the air. 
     He pulled another Kunai out and threw both of his Kunai at the same time. The Kunai both hit its target and two monsters fell down. 
      He grabbed another two Kunai knives. So far he lost two. And he had six. So he currently has four Kunai left. And if he lost the two he is currently loosing, he'll only have two more.  
     Seven monsters approached him. One swung its sword. Percy blocked it with one of his Kunai and kicked the monster back. Another one approached Percy behind him. The monster shot an arrow. Percy deflected the arrow with his Kunai and ran at the monster. He threw one of the Kunai at the monsters thigh. The monster hell and grabbed it thigh. Percy rolled over and grabbed the Kunai from the monsters thigh and stabbed its eye. 
     Another monster approached from behind. The monster swung its sword. Percy took out the Kunai and ducked. The head of the previous monster was cut off. Percy rolled backward and dug his Kunais into the bottom side of the monsters thigh. Percy pushed the Kunai and the monster fell dead in front of him.  Again Percy rolled forward and mid-roll he grabbed both his Kunai knives.  
     Five monsters left. Four Kunai. Percy would have to make this work. Time slowed down. Percy jumped. He threw one of his Kunai. And threw another one. The second kunai he threw caught up with the first Kunai. The Kunai hit the other Kunai and the first Kunai changed directions. One of the monsters ran behind another. The first Kunai sailed through the monster in front of the other. And its sailed threw the second, instantly killing both. The second Kunai also hit its mark. It sailed through one of the two last monsters. The monster fell down dead. Percy threw his last Kunai and killed the last monster out of the seven. 
     Percy looked around. The monsters just kept on coming. Percy looked around to see if any of The Hunters were near him. He only saw two Hunters. Artemis and Estelle. Percy choked on a tear. The rest of the hunters were dead. Percy took out his sword and moved to Artemis and Estelle. They stood back to back in a triangle.