Chapter 20: I love my sisters

Artemis
     Artemis walked into Percy's tent only to see him crying. She walked up to Percy. "What's wrong", Artemis asked him. " I saw Amy kissing with a boy", he said between sobs. Anger flashed in Artemis's eyes. "Where is she", she asked with so much anger, even Zeus would be scared. "Don't, she's a daughter of Chaos", Percy said. Artemis nodded. "Just don't let her in camp", Percy said. Artemis nodded. Artemis stepped forward and did a thing no one would think she would do. She hugged Percy. "She didn't deserve you anyway", Artemis Said. "Thanks, it's really nice to have a great friend like you", Percy said. Artemis smiled and walked out of the tent. She couldn't believe that Percy thought of her as his best friend. Once she goes out of the tent, she says Thalia talking with AMY. " so how is Percy", Thalia asked. "He cheated on me", she said. Thalia looked shocked. Artemis got even angrier. She walked up to Amy. "DON'T YOU LIE TO A HUNTER, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID", Artemis screamed. " YOU ARE BANISHED FROM THE HUNTERS", Artemis screamed. Amy turned around and ran out of camp. "What happened", Thalia asked. "That girl cheated on Percy, with a camper", Artemis said. Thalia has the same anger in her eyes as Artemis before her. "Let's make sure she doesn't come back, or she'll get worse", Thalia said. And Artemis agreed.

Percy
     Percy was as heartbroken as you can get. First Annabeth, then his mom and stepdad dying. Then his father disowning him. Then Amy. What could be worse? While he was crying, Estelle, his younger sister walked in. "Percy, can you tell me a story, I can't sleep", she asked. Percy nodded and stood up. He walked to Estelle and picked her up, and put her on his back. Percy took Estelle to her tent and laid her down on her bed. He put the covers over her and started with a story. "Once there was A wolf. On first sight, everyone knew he was different. The wolf's father was the Alpha wolf, the king of his pack. He looked at his son once and knew he was going to become a hero. Over the years the Wolf became the strongest Wolf. Every time he practiced with another wolf, he would win easily. One day the pack was attacked by humans. The Alpha wolf died. Once the fight was over, the wolves came out winners. The wolf was devastated. The pack declared the wolf Alpha. Over the years wars passed by, and all were won. The New Alpha brought the wolves to glory. But then there was one night when the Alpha was sleeping, a human entered the camp. No one knew it. The human walked into the little area the Alpha was sleeping, and killed the Alpha. The next morning the wolves woke up, they found their Alpha dead. All the wolves were outraged. They all made their way to the human camp close by them and attacked. The humans were taken by surprise. Nearly all the humans died, except one, the one who killed the Alpha. All the wolves chased the man. But the man started to kill the wolves one by one. Until something appeared, the face of the Alpha. The whole face as made out of the green fire. Along with the eyes. The Alphas image moved forward to the Man. It engulfed him with green fire, the Alpha disappeared, along with the Man", Percy finished. Estelle yawned and fell asleep. Percy kissed her forehead and walked out of the tent, but only to be met by the angry figure of Chaos.