Chapter 31:Torture

Percy

He was Chained to the ground, with Kronos standing over him with his scythe in his hand. "You think you can rely on friends. Well Guess what, they aren't coming", Kronos said. "They are always there for me", Percy shouted. An iris message appeared in front of Percy. It showed every one of his friends dead in Olympus. Each one with a sword or arrows sticking out of them. "THAT FAKE, YOU TRYI-", his words failed him. He broke into a sob. "Now its time to start the torture", Konos said. There was a fearful look inside Percy's eyes. Kronos got his scythe ready. He dragged it over his head, then brought it down.

Artemis

Artemis and all the Olympians along with her hunters entered the realm of Tarturas. "Where to", Artemis asked Athena. "I drew a huge map of how tarturas should look like. And I think Percy is being held in the middle, the castle of Kronos", replied Athena. "Yay", Artemis said sarcastically.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"I see the castle", Artemis said. "Where", asked Thalia and Athena at the same time. Artemis pointed her finger in front of them. "I see it to", Athena said. Not so far away was the outline of a huge castle that looked like Hogwarts, but there was no sense of joy. "You ready", Asked Athena.

"Of course"