Chapter 50: The Uprising

Percy takes his shot, the monster falls. The monster next to the victim snaps his head towards the victim. 
     The guard was about to alarm, but he was shot before he could. 
     Percy jumps onto the barrier. He turns, Percy sees no one, he turns again, no one. Percy bolts down the stairs. When he gets to the door, he drops his bow and takes out his sword. 
     He kicks down the door and quickly searches around, there's no one. Percy continues up the hallway, making sure to clean any monsters he kills.  
     As he walks down the hallway, he hears a shout. Percy turns around to see a group of monsters chasing him. 
     Percy turns around and bolts away from the monsters. He gets trapped in a dead-end. He looks around for a way out, a metal door. He slams down the door and runs through it. He stops to see a huge group of monsters eating food with tiny 'My Little Pony' Bags. 
     Percy leaves them and continues running.  He gets to another door. He slams it down and runs out, this leads to a balcony. He moves forward to get a glance over the balcony, the fighting has spread. 
     He sees the warrior of the gods fighting the rest of the monsters alongside the gods. Percy hears a door slam, he turns his head and saw a group of monsters, the same ones with the 'My Little Pony' lunch bags. 
     Percy sighs, then attacks. He takes a dash towards one of the monsters. He jumps and gets into a spear-type form, with his legs facing the enemy. 
     His legs hit the monster's stomach, the monster was pushed back a bit. While still in the air, he wrapped his legs around the recently attacked monster and flipped backward, sending the monster over his head. He lands on his knees. 
     He got up instantly. A monster sends a punch to Percy's head. Percy ducks, and instead of heading back up, he uses the energy to flip over. He wraps his legs around the monster. Percy flips backward again, but he doesn't let his legs loose. he lands and starts to punch the monsters head. On the second punch, he stops. 
     He gets up. He looks around him, three more to go. 
     He runs at the monster to his right. He jumps and pushes off of the monster with his left leg, which sends him and the monster back. Still Airborn, Percy takes a spin and kicks the monster to his right, who falls with a snapped neck. Not landing, Percy takes a backflip, and while landing, kicks the monster behind him, also killing the monster. 
     He is left with one more monster, which he simply throws a Kunai at. Then he turns around and continues to watch the hunters fighting. 
     Percy takes out his sword. He hears screaming behind him, recruits. Before he can think of a way to fight, Percy jumps over the balcony. 

      Where was he??
     I was told he would take about five minutes. It has been ten. It either he was going around one more time for a sweep up, or something was bad. 
     I knew the idea of him going alone was bad, but Percy insisted. He said everything was going to be ok, I know regret letting him go. 
     Every few seconds one of the hunters comes to check on me. But I have the same answer all the time, "Im ok," even though I know deep down I'm not. 
     I usually feel scared and vulnerable when Percy isn't around me. I just keep on asking myself the same question.
     Does Percy need help?
     I feel like I'm getting more scared by the second. Not because of the war, not because of the chances of me dying, but the chances of Percy dying. 
     There is a shout, I turn towards the sound. One of Poseidon's nymphs runs in, bleeding severely. 

"They are here!"

     Those were her last words before she collapsed on the ground dead. 

"Let's end this!" shouts Poseidon. 

"What about Percy?" I scream. 

"He'll be there. Don't worry, he won't be dying soon."