Chapter 49: The Beggining of the Revolution

Percy and the gods all quietly approached a monster camp, the one that attacked the hunters. 
     It was currently dark, Percy could barely see Artemis, who was right next to him. All he could see was the fire that was set up in the monster-camp.
     Percy nodded towards Artemis, who nodded back. Percy and Poseidon move towards the camp.
     Artemis started firing at the monsters. Percy and Poseidon got closer and started attacking. The rest of the gods got up and charged while Artemis moved closer while still shooting the monsters she could see.
     Percy walked towards the fire to see Estelle lying down on the ground, unconscious.
     Percy's eyes widened and he ran towards her. He grabbed her and threw her on top of his shoulder.
A monster ran in front of him. He jabbed.
Another monster.
Slash.
He used all types of techniques he knew.
Percy looked towards Artemis, she nodded.
Percy unsheathed his sword and ran out of the camp. Monsters started following him, but Artemis made sure they didn't get close.
     He stopped and lay her down on top of a hill. Then he turned and ran back to the fight. But there wasn't that much left for him.
     The rallied up and had a headcount, everyone was there.

     Estelle bolted up strait. She turned to her right to see a sleeping Percy. Percy had black bags under his eyes.
"Percy!" Estelle screamed.
     Percy's head snapped towards her.
     Estelle jumped towards him. Percy embrace her as tears came from his eyes.