Chapter 43: Hunting

Percy ran in the woods, sword in his right hand. He jumped across the tree branches, ninja style. Below him, he heard the bushes rustle. He flipped over and landed on the ground. He held the sword like he was holding a dagger. 

     Percy expected a rabbit or an animal that was small, but no. A tiger emerged from the bush it was hiding in, releasing a roar. Percy smirked, with his free hand, he gestured the tiger to come at him. 

     The Tiger leaped, Percy waited. The tiger swiped, Percy stepped back. The tiger tried to leap on him, tried. Percy side-stepped, and jumped on top of the Tiger. The tiger tried to wiggle Percy of, but Percy locked his legs around the tiger. The tiger rolled over and tried to scratch Percy's leg, wich the Tiger did. 

     Percy's leg started bleeding, but Percy didnt stop. As if it was the Tigers last attempt, the tiger got on its back, suffocating Percy, also causing his sword to scatter away across the ground. Percy was trying to kill the Tiger with no weapons, but he had no choice, the Tiger was suffocating him. 

     Percy reached for a kunai, the tips of his fingers touched the blade. He made another attempt, this time his finger got near the circle. He tried again, his finger was now able to reach for the kunai. Percy took it out of the sheath and stabbed the tiger multiple times. 

     The tiger stopped moving, but Percy was still suffocation. He pushed the body off of him and he started coughing. He got on his knees, then eventually to his feet. He heard clapping to his right. 

     Without looking he rolled over and grabbed his sword, and rolled back onto his feet, the blade pointing to the person's throat. 

"Well, Hello to you too." Percy pulled down his blade and stood up. 

     Artemis stood in front of him, daggers strapped to her waist. 

"Do you want to come hunting with me?" Percy asked her. Artemis nodded. 

     Percy ran up a tree, and so did Artemis, together they both started jumping across trees.