Leebury

Something simple. Just a small punishment to start off right

Third Person POV

Charles Lee pulled up into the parking lot of his home, that he shared with his beloved boyfriend Samuel Seabury, and sighed. He had just returned from a long day of work, and couldn't wait to see his lover. He ran a hand through his silky black locks before taking a deep breath and letting out a heavy sigh that he felt lile he'd been carrying for hours. It's finally the end of the day. A long day- he had to work overtime. He hadn't told Samuel when exactly he would be back- he just called him and told him he'd be late for dinner.

Lee locked his car and walked towards the front door, a smile painting its way onto his face at the thought of his lovers eyes and ginger hair. His lips on his.

He chuckled, almost giggled, to himself as he slowly and quietly unlocked the front door wanting to surprise him. He slowly creeped into the dark barely lit house as he search for any sign of Samuel.

It was silent. "Sammy~" he cooed quietly, "come out come out where ever you are~" he smiled.

He slowly walked upstairs, still dimly lit as he looked around for him

"Sam-"

Something interrupted him.
A sound.

A moan
A needy one, at that.

He perked up, surprised by the sound. It must have been a trick of his ears, he assumed.

Until he heard another.
And more.
And more.

"Charles~" a voice moaned desperately. By now his face had turned pink at the noises. Though a light smirk had planted itself on his face. The noises lead to his bedroom, where he peeked in to see a marvelous sight.

A naked Samuel, red to the face touching himself, and moaning Charles' name.

Samuel threw his head back. "Ooo Charlie~" he moaned. The sound made his cock harden instantly. He smirked. Samuel is not allowed to touch himself with Lee's permission.

He slowly walked into the bedroom slowly, his dark lust filled examining the display before him, hungry for a piece of his lover. He crossed his arms and smirked wider.

"Well, well, well~" he cooed.

Samuel screamed and jumped up, red faced and attempting to cover himself. "C-CHARLES YOU'RE H-HOME!!" He shouted surprised. Lee chuckled darkly and approached him slowly.

"Hello Sammy... and what were you up to?"

"I-I-I was j-just chilling and, um, singing! Yes!! I was singing! La da dat dat daaa~!" He chuckled nervously.

"May I ask what you were singing that would require you to be naked and moaning?" He asked calmly, but the question through Samuel off completely.

"W-Well, u-uhh..." His brain fizzled and he knew he was caught. He simply looked away embarrassed.

Lee chuckled and approached him, climbing onto the bed. He grabbed his chin and turned him to face him.

"Have you been touching yourself without Daddy's permission?" He cooed and Samuel whimpered. "Yes.." He said almost inaudibaly. He leaned in a little closer. "I couldn't hear you~"

"Y-Yes Charl-" "Ah ah. What's my name~?" He blushed deeper. "Yes, D-Daddy."

He chuckled before pulling him into a rough kiss. Samuel kissed back, moaning softly as Lee wrapped an arm around his waist. Charles slid his tongue roughly into his mouth making him yelp softly. He slid his hand down and teasingly jerk Samuel off. Sam broke from the kiss moaning softly. "Daddy~"