quick note (requests are open)

I'm honestly really scared to open up requests because last time I opened up requests I got like 8 at once and I immediately became too overwhelmed because 1. at the time, my mental health that time was literal garbage and after doing two requests I discontinued the book bc I felt like I was under so much pressure to get them done as quickly as possible or else I'm disappointing everyone and 2. because the way how my smut writing works is that I don't just write sex- I write sex w/ well thought out plots (not to toot my own horn). So with some requests, I'm given a detailed plot description that was easy and fun to work with (ex: My Lams (Ghost! Laurens) in my prior book) but some I'm just given only the basics (xyz X xyz, College) and,, I can't work with that alone. I'm opening up requests, but please only send me a request if you can give me a detailed plot that leads up to the smut. If you have read some of my shots such as Whamilton (Teacher X Student), Lams (Ghost! Laurens), etc. you may understand what I mean. Now that my mental health is in a much better place, I was thinking that we can try this again. But please understand if I close requests rather quickly because requests do come in fast. The whole reason I started writing smut was to have fun and to vent my feelings into writing. When I feel like I'm under pressure to do this, it stops being fun... Ya know? I hope y'all can understand my situation here. Send me a PM with a detailed request, and I will gladly negotiate the plot further with you, as I have done recently with a close friend or two. Also, I hope you all can understand that these won't exactly pop out every few seconds and they will take time because 1. I am a high school student and I have to take care of my siblings as well and 2. I do spend time planning each shot in my sketchbook because I NEVER want to produce a half ass shot and I want to always give my readers the best that I can. Thank you all so much, and I hope to talk to you all soon. Bye!

--Ronnie