Lams

Request by RosalieJaneSmith

College AU, Dom! Alex they are both a lil tipsy, but ya know, still have enough consciousness to like,,, drive and give consent.

(THEY ARE NOT DRIVING AT ALL AND YOU SHOULD NEVER DRIVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH ALCOHOL YOU CONSUME. YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS AROUND YOU IN DANGER BY DOING SO.)

ALSO I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE PREFER DOM! ALEX OR DOM! JOHN; I LIKE BOTH SO FOR THE SAKE OF YOU ALL, I WILL BE ALTERNATING BETWEEN THE TWO. I WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA MAKE THIS A DOM! LAURENS SINCE MY LAST LAMS SHOT WAS DOM! ALEX , BUT BECAUSE MY VERY FIRST HAMILTON SHOT INVOLVING ALCOHOL WAS DOM! LAURENS I THOUGHT I'D BE TOO SIMILAR, SO IN THE NEXT LAMS SHOT IT WILL BE DOM! LAURENS AND THIS ONE WILL BE DOM! ALEX. THANKS!

Enjoy!
~

John stood in the crowd of drunk horny twenty-year-olds and sighed. His friends had dragged him to the latest dormitory party, and he wasn't having any fun. It took place in one of the bigger dorm rooms on the boys' side, but best believe there were plenty of females who came over to party as well- even though it was against the rules for girls to stay past ten on the guys' side, and vice versa.

But, hey. It's college. No one cares- not even the administrators.

The air above was tinted and stained with delicate clouds of tobacco and marijuana, a smell that certainly wouldn't be easy to get out. John coughed, the odor making his throat hurt just from inhaling it. He stood by the counter, which was littered with beer bottles, red cups that were half full or empty, vodka, things of that sort. He wanted nothing of it; the only alcohol he loved and would die for was a Sam Adams. He sipped the canned Fanta in hand. As tempted as he was to drink, he has no clue who roofied what.

He tucked a brown curl behind his ear and sighed. He looked around and what did he see? Young adults viciously making out like their lives depended on it, people drinking and smoking like there's no tomorrow, and half drunk idiots dancing to whatever kind of unholy sounds they called "music" blasted from the stereo. He shrunk and grumbled to himself. He wished he had said no to the offer, but Alexander seems so keen on going he just couldn't find it in himself to refuse.

'Thinking back on it,' he thought to himself, 'he and the others probably just wanted free alcohol.'

'Say, where is Alex?'

He looked around for the Carribean man. Eventually, he spotted him the crown and smiled. He was about to call him over, before he felt someone grab his shoulder. He turned around to a young blonde woman in a tight sparkly red dress and black pumps. Her make up was very evident- large false lashes, on point eyebrows, stunningly blended eyeshadow and a blood red lip. Her lips were pouted slightly and her eyes were slightly dazed. She's pretty, but wasted. And it's a miracle she hadn't fallen and broken her foot in those stilettos.

"Hey there, pretty boy~," she cooed making John cringe, "wanna have some fun~?"

"U-Uhh... Sorry Miss, I have to get going... M-My girlfriend is waiting for me." This was a total lie. John's girlfriend wasn't waiting for him. John doesn't have a girlfriend. John's never had a girlfriend before. John is gay.

"Hmm~ I'm sure she can wait a bit~ I can show you a good time~" She cooed and slurred over her words as she tried to pull him closer to her. He didn't push her away or anything. He just tensed himself so it was harder to pull him. She pouted upset that she wasn't getting what she wanted, so her resolution was to throw herself at him. John yelped surprised and caught her from falling, but when she started rubbing her body against him- her breasts rubbing against his chest- he immediately dropped her, dropping his Fanta in the process as well. 'Damn it.'