Jamilton (Christmas Special!!)

Merry Crisis everyone!

~

Thomas entered his apartment sighing deeply. It was Christmas Eve, and he finally got the perfect present for Alexander, his boyfriend. Well, he had gotten Alex a few things, but this was the best of them all. He slipped them under the tree along with the rest of the gifts. He had been eyeing this gift for months now but he didn't have the money for it at first. So he worked long extra hours just to be able to afford it. He had no doubt in his mind that he'll love. Now, what is this oh so special gift?

Well, we'll have to find out Christmas morning.

He plopped down on the couch and let out an deep sigh of satisfaction and smiled, feeling accomplished that all his hard work has finally paid off.

"Thomas? Is that you?"

A voice rang from the hall. Alexander. He turned his head in the direction of the voice. "Yeah babe I'm home!" He called back.

"Come over here! I have a present for you!"

He cocked a brow. "But it's not Christmas yet?" He said, though it sounded more like a question. "I know, but this is your Christmas Eve present, Tommy!" He smiled at the endearing nickname and got up. "Alright, alright." He walked down the hall following his voice. "It's in our room!" He hollered. He nodded mostly to himself and walked towards the bedroom door towards the end of the hall.

He poked his head into the room and lost his breath at the sight.

(Ignore the shoes)