Jamilams

Missed me? :)

Follow me on insta for art and maybe selfies ;)

@ronniesaysyikes

~

John was walking home from the local Chinese restaurant with takeout for both him and his boyfriends- yes, boyfriends-, Alexander and Thomas. He hummed a tune to himself as he walked down the New York City sidewalk on his way back to their apartment. A smile naturally lit up his freckled face as he lightly skipped down the sidewalk- he had decided to walk instead of drive so he could save some gas and burn a few calories. 

See, Thomas, Alex, and John had been dating since their senior year of high school, and they were currently in their sophomore year of college. They live in a one bedroom apartment and all share a bed together.

Now the thing about John is that... he's innocent.

As in, very innocent.

He knew practically nothing about sex aside from the basics that they teach in health, as well as dirty jokes he heard people make in high school, which always made him blush. Alex and Thomas are mostly to blame- they've always been his guardians and always protected him by making sure he heard as little dirty things as possible; as well as never laying a single lusting finger on him. Whenever they were driving and a dirty song came on, they'd change it. Whenever either of the two was in the mood, they'd isolate themselves in the bathroom so John wouldn't feel pressure to be deflowered. Anything to keep their precious Jacky pure.

But today all that was going to change.

John hummed as he unlocked the door to their apartment and walked in, finding no one in the living room. He locked the door behind him and raised a brow. "Hello?" He called. No response.

He hummed and shrugged. "Must have gone out." He muttered placing the food at the table. He kicked off his shoes and tucked a hair behind his ear. He was about to go wash his hands and dig into the food

before he heard some sounds coming from the hall. 

He raised a brow alarmed. It sounded like chants? Or... groans? John decided to investigate for himself.

He slowly crept into the hall to discover the sounds emitted from the bedroom. The sounds were louder and more coherent now. They almost sounded like...

moans?

John's cheeks turned pink. It must be something else right? Though the closer he got the less assured he became. He slowly opened their bedroom door and peeked in...

Only to find shirtless Thomas pounding into a pantless Alex from behind.

John's face instantly turned a deep red at the sight, and the now crystal clear moans and begs. He stood there stunned and weak in the knees as he watched the two go at it.

"Ah! F-Faster Tommy! It's soo b-big~!" Alex moaned out tossing his head back. Thomas groaned. "You like that, slut~?" He purred and he nodded frantically. "Y-Yes! I love it so much!"

John started to feel a tightness in his boxers. He couldn't bring himself to look away- he was so intrigued, and it felt... good to watch him. He gulped hard feeling his breath quicken slightly as he leaned in to see more, which unfortunately caused the door to squeak quite loudly.

Thomas's and Alex's heads snapped to the door, and all the males' eyes widened. Thomas and Alex blushed, and John's face seemed to darken red. 

Thomas jumped back. "J-John! W-When did you get home?!" he quickly covered himself and Alex with the blanket of the bed they all shared. "I-I-I um, I-I just, I, u-um.. I-I heard sounds s-so I wanted to inv-vestigate.." He stuttered covering his eyes, like he had seen something he wasn't suppose to.