Prologue

"Revenge is a confession of pain"

I put the last few makeup brushes scattered around on the table and put them back until their holders before looking at myself in the mirror.

My dark brown hair that just passes my shoulders is in a low sleek ponytail. I've put on a full face beat look but my caramel skin is still glowing. Winged eyeliner to make my green eyes stand out.

A small satisfied smile makes it way onto my face as I get up from my vanity and to my walk in closet. I stop at the main mirror than fills a whole wall and take a few mirror selfies to post later.

"Avia you've got guests" a warm loving voice sings.

I turn around to see Andrea leaning against the door frame. She's got tanned skin with long brown hair that she always puts in a braid.

I know what I know because of her. The best fitness coach and street fighter I know. Of course people don't know the fighting part but it's pretty bad ass.

"Alright" I say as I walk to the door. "Who wants to see me?" I ask

She gives me a smirk before walking away. I see her braid swing across the corner disappearing down the staircase. Not so long after I hear her exchange goodbyes with people then the front door closing.

I look down to examine my outfit. Black leather pants from Zara, white air forces and a black tight cotton T-shirt that ends a bit before my belly button.

I shake myself off and brush off imaginary dust before making my way downstairs. When I get to the staircase I start strutting.

so extra Avia. 

I follow the sounds of laughter and mumbled voices. I get to the bottom of the stairs which leaves me in the foyer. I take a left and walk into the living room.

I instantly notice my father and a man that looks his age on the leather sofa across from him.

After scanning the two and the scene I trail my eyes onto the Greek god sitting with them.

There's a fucking Greek god in my living room.

His dark blonde hair with lighter strands flowing through it sits in a prefect neat mess on his head. He has got a jawline sharp enough enough to cut through diamonds and lips only an angel could have.

He's dressed in all black, jeans and a shirt that does no justice by clinging onto his very attractive and muscular build. I also immediately notice a white pair of Air Off Nike's.

How did he get those? They haven't even been released yet.

Even an idiot could see he works out. I'm sure he's got a 8 pack under that shirt.

After my quick check out session on the handsome stranger I look up to check his face. More importantly his eyes.

I lean against the doorframe to make myself look less like a creep. I look back up casually to see his eyes but not only do I look at him but I look up to see his gaze is already on me.

I feel my heart move to my stomach.

"Your future wife has arrived" the man across my father says with a laugh. The biggest of them give of a light laugh but the handsome one just smirks.