Epilouge

"Revenge is simply justice
with teeth"

8 months later

I walk out the black Audi hand in hand with Lucca. I look down as my diamond ring shines and reflects in the light a little.

Once I got out of hospital Lucca and I started dating. We eventually finished high school and graduated. He told his dad to forget about Kendall and him finding a wife, and that he doesn't need his dads company at the end of the day.

After a week long argument with his dad and his clients they finally gave up and said he would inherit either way.

Now Lucca is going to go run that company as the head and also continue with his recruit as I go and pursue my racing and modeling career.

6 months into dating Lucca eventually proposed.

We went to New York for a week and stayed in the Hamptons.

We went on a yacht all morning and afternoon and after brunch he proposed.

My ring is silver with small triangle crystals all around it. It then has a diamond shaped as a crystal to top it all off.

We walk onto the path and join the rest of the all black dressed group.

They put the coffin in the ground and call the people who have one last thing to say.

When my names called I stand up and walk carefully with my heels. I squat with my legs closed when I reach the hole. "Rest in peace Jade" I whisper as I drop a single red rose on top of her coffin. I make my way back to my seat and the ceremony continues. The ceremony goes by quickly but well organised.

Instead of leaving Lucca and I walk the opposite way.

As we walk down the path we stop at certain graves leaving a flowers.

We first stop at Crystals and then Mae's leaving a pink roses at each.

We can't stop at his uncles grave since he got buried in New York but we go to his sisters.

Once we get there Lucca starts tearing up.

"I'm sorry." I say rubbing his arm.

He shakes his head. "Don't be mon amour."

He squats down and places the red roses on her grave.

"Lily would have loved you." he says as the tears move back into his eyes.

I nod slowly at him and give him a small smile.

He takes my hand and we walk back to the path to one last person.

Tiffany.

We get to her grave and I put the red roses on top of it.

"We did it Tiff" I whisper with a small smile.

A tear falls down my face slowly. When I get back up Lucca moves my head to him by my chin and wipes it away.

"Don't cry mon amour. You got your revenge." He says softly.

Lucca and I turn around and walk back to the car.

I met Cayla a few months after the incident at university, she's honestly been the best friend I've ever had. Not to replace Tiffany or fill any void no one else could but I realised in life many people will come and go. But no matter what, the right ones will find you ... and stay.

Once we get there we immediately get in, he starts it and we drive off.

30 minutes later we arrive at our house.

Lucca and I bought a house of our own. Most people do it after they're married but we don't see why you can't do it before.

The house doesn't scream billionaire but it is does show wealthy people stay here. It's a villa in the hills with just a few minor changes to make it feel like home.

"I still can't believe you're going to be my wife." Lucca says as we walk in.

"Why not?" I giggle as I walk to the kitchen.

"I don't know it just shakes me too think how a guy like me got a girl like you. Even most of my close friends are like how did he get her." He exclaims.

I throw my head back in a fit of laughter.

"You're definitely going to be the best husband." I smirk. I take out a mug from the cabinet and make and make some cuppachino.

"I hope so." Lucca says hugging me from the back.

"What does one have to do make cuppachino". I giggle.

I turn around and put my arms around his neck and leaves his on my waist.

My eyes meets his and he's got a smirk plastered on his face.

"Kiss me." I smirk.

Without wasting time Lucca lowers his head and his lips meet mine.

As his tongue brushes past mine I can taste the feeling. See every color in the rainbow. His lips and tongue are so warm but the taste of mint lingering in his mouth is so cold.

I feel his body loosen as mine melts into his. Almost as if we're two puzzle pieces made for each other.

I pull away from the kiss and look up to Lucca.

"I love you." I say giving him a small smile.

"I love you too." he smirks before kissing my forehead.

I wrap my arms around him hugging him and he does the same. We stay like that for a while.

Not to long but not short either, and in that exact moment is when I realized...

You've got to lose some to win some.